Tha Jacka died last night. RIP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
WTF? This is all bad. R.I.P. to a true bay area soldier and probably a good dude considering his east to west connections. I hate to read this. smh

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
R.I.P I filmed and edited this.. smfh... I have a lot of unreleased footage of him, rare concert footage. i even have footage when he let his daughter rap at a concert hella years back.. smfh.. i reallly cannot bring myself to edit this shit. The Jacka was a really good friend of mine.. Rest and MOB in peace brodie.
whenever you have the time up it. we all would appreciate it and the jack would too

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
like i said in the other thread, there's like 10 plus projects out on spotify for me to go check out over time but here is from what was on my hard drive, damn type in the jack and it was a fuckin grip... these are my shit from his era of dominating my speakers tho...The man was dope..

and damn its a triple disc to leave in the whip for a min..

Attachments

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
like i said in the other thread, there's like 10 plus projects out on spotify for me to go check out over time but here is from what was on my hard drive, damn type in the jack and it was a fuckin grip... these are my shit from his era of dominating my speakers tho...The man was dope..

and damn its a triple disc to leave in the whip for a min..
gonna make a jacka playlist on my ipod tonite. should last me for a week or 2 tops.

Apr 25, 2002
Another black male losing his life to senseless gun violence. The Jacka had been holding it down on his own for over 10 years since The Mob Figaz went solo and dropped some dope albums including the one with FREEWAY last year. I'm saddened at the news. Although I never met him physically I always felt a connection to him thru his music cause it was spiritual. "Million Miles Away" young brother. R.I.P. to The Jacka

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Man this type of shit brings back bad memories...rip to the Jack!!!

Prayers with his kids and family this is a pain i wouldn't wish on anyone shits ugly as fuck...i know I'm not alone when i say this but dudes music pulled me through some struggles in my life...music is powerful thing it connects us in ways we don't understand...like a feel a loss and I've never met dude.

Like i said in the other thread that got deleted no matter how much love jacka got showed and gave he still got knocked down in the same streets he was raising up and bringing life to..its a dam shame!!!

Apr 26, 2002
Kansas
Damn that's a huge blow to the bay and underground rap music in general. I was up at 7th Heaven in KC last weekend and I remember seeing a lot of Jacka cd's and promo. He had a big following in KC. I'm also 37 years old and my name is Dominic which makes it seem like it hits even closer to home.

R.I.P. Tha Jacka

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
Fuck oakland. Bunch of pussy ass niggas afraid to catch fade. Always shooting guns like bitches. Can't aim for shit. Always innocent people and children getting killed. Every damn day.

I pray for the good people that are stuck living in that shit hole Due to financial issues. I pray for the kids that have to grow up in that dump.

RIP jack. I was just chillin with you last week and was in disbelief this morning when I got a text from my cousin that you were gone. Whoever did this, deserves to burn to ashes.
They took a humble , solid, down to earth legend from us once again. when will niggas grow up and stop thinking it's cool to kill people and do retarded shit?

My deepest condolences to his family,kids , and loved ones.

Jun 23, 2002
damn! jacka was one of my favorite rappers growing up, the soundtrack to everything in my life for a long period of time.

ill admit i havent listened to much of his music after the jack artist (which is an amazing album btw. u know that feeling when you expect a dope follow up album and it delivers, how great that feeling is? jack artist i can play all the way through no lie) but his first 2 cd's are legendary in my opinion.

but i guess more importantly is that his music made me feel proud to be from the Bay and was just dope music. he also was great at the deeper music and real life subjects. also growing up in a muslim household i always appreciated the references to islam and allah (even though i know it turned off a few others).

anyway, RIP jack. a true bay area legend will be missed but alive forever through his music.