Tha Jacka died last night. RIP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 12, 2003
Rip jacka... Damm his music was quaility stuff...tear gas brings good memories from hitting the boxing gym...slapping what happened to the world!!

Oct 27, 2007
This shit got everyone caught by surprise i bet? It got me to the point where i wanted to google.com this shit to believe it because I was hopin to see he got shot and made it out of the hospital but this is not the case here. RIP Jack (One of the dopest Voices in the rap game forealz) That hey girl shit will forever hold his legacy and everything else he did of course. This shit really bothering me....... I can't believe we lost another bay legend.

TEEKO

Sicc OG
Feb 19, 2014
This shit got me extremely fucked up right now! R.I.P my nigga! Imma miss you fam..... Glad I was able to bullshit with you a month or two ago...... Wont forget the wisdom! Love u brotha.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA

berner415 said:
I need all my followers that don't know about @jackamobfigaz to know a few things . First of all This is a huge loss for music in general & Bay Area culture . Jacka had such a powerful impact not only with his music but with his amazing vibes . You never seen him sweat ... All smiles . He was the one who really put me on ... After drought season 1 ... My career really took off . Everybody loved jack .. Jack showed everybody love . He supported me all the way to the end .. He was a huge pot head & one of my favorite smoking buddy's .. He was just the best .... He put a lot of people on . He influenced & will continue to influence the style of music I make ...it's hard .. I just know that I'm grateful to have had his friendship & the opportunity to make two of my favorite projects ... All my real fans know how bad I wanted to do DS3 ... Fuck man ... The last time I saw jack was at my 20 lights in store in berkley . He said he pulled up just to see the line . And that I guess is my point , not only did he put people on , he fully supported & voiced how proud he was of the success . The whole fucking bay is hurt ... People all around the world are hurt . This was a good dude all around & it won't be the same without him ... Smoke one for my brother & pray for his family & children ... He didn't deserve to go out like that . He really didn't . I'm gonna keep it lit for you jack ... #whathappenedtotheworld