Superbowl LOSERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 23, 2009
Paisa?? born n raised in AZ U lil puta

aint nobody says 'mayne' on the south side u nerd hahaa.. this foo thinks 24st n broadway is koo just cause willy northpole shouts it out lol.. dont get me wrong i got luv for broadway i got some homies from broadway gangsters but u just an internet gangsta..u crack me up.. fuckin dweeb

what have the raiders done in the past several seasons?? u just prolly jumped on the raider bandwagon since u joined this site to fit in lol

i got this foo crying and shit :)

GO CARDS!!!

Apr 23, 2009
the fact remains... you're just some punk paisa kid talking shit on the internet because you don't get out much.

And what do u got to say bout urself by being on the internet replying back to me?? hahaa cornball ass square.. quit hiding in ur room MANYE!

keep listening to willy bro..ur hardcore man

GO CARDS!!!!!

Aug 27, 2007
Paisa?? born n raised in AZ lil puta

aint nobody says 'mayne' on the south side u nerd hahaa.. this foo thinks 24st n broadway is koo just cause willy northpole shouts it out lol.. dont get me wrong i got luv for broadway i got some homies from broadway gangsters but u just an internet gangsta..u crack me up.. fuckin dweeb

what have the raiders done in the past several seasons?? u just prolly jumped on the raider bandwagon since u joined this site to fit in lol

i got this foo crying and shit :)

GO CARDS!!!
"dweeb" wtf?? hahaha you killin me mane with your bipolar ass. I don't hear that word to often in the streets. lol

Thats right mane... you got love for my hood, hahaha wtf? You sound hella feminine with all that talk. Don't be trying to cop a plea now.... you don't fuck up with all that shit talking you fucking little paisa scrap.

Apr 23, 2009
bipolar?? ur a fuckin idiot 'MANE'

i had to bring that word back just for u 'MANE' i mean u internet dweeb lol

scrap?? lol... u been bumpin to much darkroom and willy northpole u nerd hahaa.. get the fuck outta here with that bullshit

i'll be the bigger man and end this shit right here.. u aint even from 24st u lil poser.. Name some of ur big homies then if u be bangin 24 MANE...????

Apr 23, 2009
CALLIN ME A SCRAP AND THIS FOO CLAIMS TO BE FROM 24ST N BRODWAY?? .. THATS THE SOUTH U PENDEJA HAHAA.. UR KILLIN ME OVER HERE 'MANE' GET OFF KALI NUTS ALREADY 'MANE' UR WEAK

Aug 27, 2007
We can settle this very easily.... I box at Central Boxing Gym located at 1755 W Van Buren St. Come see me.... and I'll make you into a punching bag. I'll video tape it all and post it up here on the siccness and youtube. It will be all legal brah... inside of a boxing ring. What do you say paisa, you down to knuckle up? Or are you just some punk ass 15yr old kid selling woof tickets over the net.

Aug 27, 2007
bipolar?? ur a fuckin idiot 'MANE'

i had to bring that word back just for u 'MANE' i mean u internet dweeb lol

scrap?? lol... u been bumpin to much darkroom and willy northpole u nerd hahaa.. get the fuck outta here with that bullshit

i'll be the bigger man and end this shit right here.. u aint even from 24st u lil poser.. Name some of ur big homies then if u be bangin 24 MANE...????
Name some of my big homies...? Nigga my grand father OG Billy Noble is the founder of BWG. Nigga is you really trying to see me on some G shit? lol

Do your homework lil' man.... you got the address for the gym I spar at... so what it is too a BOSS like Jizz or Biz or whatever the fuck your lil paisa ass calls yourself. lol

Apr 23, 2009
We can settle this very easily.... I box at Central Boxing Gym located at 1755 W Van Buren St. Come see me.... and I'll make you into a punching bag. I'll video tape it all and post it up here on the siccness and youtube. It will be all legal brah... inside of a boxing ring. What do you say paisa, you down to knuckle up? Or are you just some punk ass 15yr old kid selling woof tickets over the net.
AND WHAT U THINK UR HARD NOW OR SOMETHING?? HAHAA SHIT IM DOWN TO MOP UR ASS UP WITH THE GLOVES I PREFER BEAR FIST THO LIL PUSSY

U BETTER NOT FLAKE OUT U BITCH..IM A VIDEO TAPE THAT SHIT TOO TO SHOW EVERYBODY U PROLLY WONT EVEN BE THERE...

Aug 27, 2007
This thread need to be moved to the open forum.... I want to see if this sucka accepts my challenge. You want the phone number to the gym so we can give you driving directions in case your illiterate ass has trouble finding it?

Apr 23, 2009
This thread need to be moved to the open forum.... I want to see if this sucka accepts my challenge. You want the phone number to the gym so we can give you driving directions in case your illiterate ass has trouble finding it?
FAGGOT ASS NIGGA WANTS TO GIVE ME HIS NUMBER HAHAA

WHATS THE CROSS ROADS.. VAN BUREN AND WHAT??????

AND NO CALLIN THE COPS EITHER U PUSSY

Aug 27, 2007
WHAT KINDA GANGSTA POSES LIKE THAT TAKING PICS OF HIMSELF?? HAHAA FUCKIN BLOW FISH lookin ASS BUSTA
Oh ok.... you judge the way men look? lol I think they were on to something when they said you was a homo.

Wait... what? You wearing a 24 jersey...? You got some serious love for my hood junior. You need to get of my helmet lil man.

Apr 23, 2009
Oh ok.... you judge the way men look? lol I think they were on to something when they said you was a homo.

Wait... what? You wearing a 24 jersey...? You got some serious love for my hood junior. You need to get of my helmet lil man.
I AINT JUDGING SHIT U JUST POSING LIKE A FAG BRO..THATS IT.. GO ON WITH UR FANTASY'S PUSSY BOY..

UR ABOUT A STUPID ASS MUFUCKA.. THAT'S AN ADRIAN WILSON'S AUTHENTIC ARIZONA CARDINALS JERSEY PENDEJA.. SO I SEE U CLICKED ON MY PROFILE HAHAA LOOKIN AT MY PICS HUH?? HAHAA MARICON

Aug 27, 2007
FAGGOT ASS NIGGA WANTS TO GIVE ME HIS NUMBER HAHAA

WHATS THE CROSS ROADS.. VAN BUREN AND WHAT??????

AND NO CALLIN THE COPS EITHER U PUSSY
You need to chill with that nigga word.... you aint black so don't try to act it.

Stupid illiterate punk.... I already posted the address. If you don't know what the cross streets are for 1755 W. Van Buren then you wasting my time.

Wtf calling the cops..... this is a boxing gym you dumb fuck it is legal to fight here. and the phone number is to the gym.