Superbowl LOSERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 23, 2009
LOL @ claiming a championship that had NOTHING to do with Arizona. That ain't yours, fool...that's CHICAGO'S.
yall some dumb fucks i aint claiming shit.. that foo said cardinals didnt have a championship title and i proved him wrong about it.. read before u try talkin shit dawg

GO CARDS!!!!!!

LOL FOOS BE MAD CAUSE MY CARDS BE BOSSIN IT UP IN THE NFC..THATS THE BIZNESS!!!

May 9, 2002
yall some dumb fucks i aint claiming shit.. that foo said cardinals didnt have a championship title and i proved him wrong about it.. read before u try talkin shit dawg
!
Originally Posted by AZ BOSS View Post
what a cornball ass nerd hahaa

google the cardinals history mija.. we got a title they just werent called superbowls back then hahaa..

---------------------------------------------

LOL @ you not even being able to comprehend your own shit.

Fuck outta here, bitch.

"NEXT"....

Apr 23, 2009
Originally Posted by AZ BOSS View Post
what a cornball ass nerd hahaa

google the cardinals history mija.. we got a title they just werent called superbowls back then hahaa..

---------------------------------------------

LOL @ you not even being able to comprehend your own shit.

Fuck outta here, bitch.

"NEXT"....
thanks for proving my point G

GO CARDS!!!!

Aug 27, 2007
LAME ASS CORNBALL^^^^

THEY CALL ME BIZZ.. SOUTH SIDE PHOENIX..ASK ABOUT ME SINCE U ALL ON THE SACK U PUSSY.... 35 AVE AND SOUTHERN

I PROLLY GOT UR SQUARE ASS CUZZINS GIVING ME THEY MONEY BRO
"Bizz" hahaha never heard of you brah. btw the neighborhood you claim is lightweight... All the spots thats crackin on the s/s are on the streets not the aves. Been thru that area before and aint shit out there but some run down farm land. lol this paisa kid lives on a god damn farm.

Apr 23, 2009
"Bizz" hahaha never heard of you brah. btw the neighborhood you claim is lightweight... All the spots thats crackin on the s/s are on the streets not the aves. Been thru that area before and aint shit out there but some run down farm land. lol this paisa kid lives on a god damn farm.
AND UMM WHO ARE U BRAAH??

farm land? wtf!!! bwahahahahahaahaaaaa

obviously u aint knowin shit dawg.. u a clown homie.. another cornball foo thats speakin on shit he aint knowin about.. the streets are crackin more then the aves? hahahaaaa wtf, slap urself foo the whole south cracks u square.. if u knew wasup u would know that my hood runs thru 35 ave all the way to 10 st and southern foo.. lil groupie bitch.. south side phoeniquera!!!!

thats funny how folks get personal over some football shit hahaa obviously i hurt yalls feelings.. az cardinals shinning at the top of the NFC mufuckaz:)

GO CARDINALS!!!

May 9, 2002
thanks for proving my point G

GO CARDS!!!!
Huh? How did that prove YOUR point? Are you a retarded person?

AND I WAS REFFERING 'WE' AS THE CARDS FRANCHISE..U KNOW WHAT I MEANT PENDEJA C'MON NOW

GO CARDS!!!
Yes, as in "WE have a championship", even though the cards won that as the CHICAGO CARDINALS. I then pointed out what a JOKE it was to claim a championship that was won in another city, wherein you proceeded to say you DIDN'T claim it. Finally, i proved that you DID in fact claim it, of which now you are flip-flopping on your whole argument and are in FACT claiming it.

You are a very confused little boy. Now run along and go play in traffic.

Aug 27, 2007
AND UMM WHO ARE U BRAAH??

farm land? wtf!!! bwahahahahahaahaaaaa

obviously u aint knowin shit dawg.. u a clown homie.. another cornball foo thats speakin on shit he aint knowin about.. the streets are crackin more then the aves? hahahaaaa wtf, slap urself foo the whole south cracks u square.. if u knew wasup u would know that my hood runs thru 35 ave all the way to 10 st and southern foo.. lil groupie bitch.. south side phoeniquera!!!!

thats funny how folks get personal over some football shit hahaa obviously i hurt yalls feelings.. az cardinals shinning at the top of the NFC mufuckaz:)

GO CARDINALS!!!
Ok Im a square... lol but you the one first posting off topic in a sports thread. You the only one acting like a buster taking shit all personal like you're some scorn female... Get off the computer lil man and go experience life outside of your house. Take your mark ass to 24st and Broadway and ask about me and you'll see how quickly shit gets real.. ya dig. Until then refrain from calling me names over the net.... cuz you don't know me and you really don't want it like that with me G.

Ok brah.... there isn't any hood that runs from 35th ave to 10st.... that territory is made up off like 4 little gangs bro which all are not even very active and everybody knows aint shit crackin on the Aves on the s/s.

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
look at all the bandwagon Steeler fans out there hahaa..
Been bleeding Black & Gold for 27 years now and counting... I still have my Terry Bradshaw replica helmet from 1981, also Louis Lipps, Mean Joe, Franco Harris items, etc... I stayed a hardcore fan through the hard times in the late 80's when Abercrombie/Pollard were our RB's and Bubby Brister/Mark Malone were our QB's! I still remember getting excited in 1988, because Pittsburgh drafted Dermontti Dawson...

Apr 23, 2009
Ok Im a square... lol but you the one first posting off topic in a sports thread. You the only one acting like a buster taking shit all personal like you're some scorn female... Get off the computer lil man and go experience life outside of your house. Take your mark ass to 24st and Broadway and ask about me and you'll see how quickly shit gets real.. ya dig. Until then refrain from calling me names over the net.... cuz you don't know me and you really don't want it like that with me G.

Ok brah.... there isn't any hood that runs from 35th ave to 10st.... that territory is made up off like 4 little gangs bro which all are not even very active and everybody knows aint shit crackin on the Aves on the s/s.
24ST N BROADWAY?? HAHAHAHAAAAA AINT NOTHING BUT CRACK HEADS OVER THERE..WE GOT FOO'S FROM OVER THERE COMING DOWN HERE TO TO SPEND THEY MONEY AND GIVING US STOLEN SHIT HAHAAA.. WE CONSIDER 24 ST N BROADWAY A LIL PAWN SHOP BRAAH!!!

wanna-be gangstas are funny! ur a clown.. we roll deep in the south u lil bitch.. i aint going to talk on no hoods cause that aint me.. see me in the streets u trick

GO CARDINALS

Aug 27, 2007
24ST N BROADWAY?? HAHAHAHAAAAA AINT NOTHING BUT CRACK HEADS OVER THERE..WE GOT FOO'S FROM OVER THERE COMING DOWN HERE TO TO SPEND THEY MONEY AND GIVING US STOLEN SHIT HAHAAA.. WE CONSIDER 24 ST N BROADWAY A LIL PAWN SHOP BRAAH!!!
the fact remains... you're just some punk paisa kid talking shit on the internet because you don't get out much.

AZ BOSS said:
wanna-be gangstas are funny! ur a clown.. we roll deep in the south u lil bitch.. i aint going to talk on no hoods cause that aint me.. see me in the streets u trick

GO CARDINALS
Nothing fake about me mane. Who the hell is this "we" you keep referring to? haha

You aint going to talk no hoods now but yous the first to holla out your weak ass lil neighborhood but whatever brah....yous just some little bitch so I'll keep it movin but next time you disrespect me on here I'm going to pull your whole card... comprehend what I am sayin?

don't think that you are totally anonymous on the net because it aint nothing for me to find out where you're posting from.