Superbowl LOSERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 23, 2009
not talklin shit bro just fuckin wit yall foo's hahaa.. yall sensative an shit... its all in for fun doggy..

yea we aint got no trophy's yet but we're going in the right direction and close to gettin one G.. Its a new era here in AZ ever since coach whizz took over.. what have the raiders done the past two seasons?? or the past 5 seasons?? lol i know my cards havnt been great in the past but daam.. atleast we headed in the right direction now hahaa..

Feb 14, 2004
the thing of it is, i think i'd rather the team i'm rooting for fight for the Lombardi, instead of it given to them.

M.o.B

Sicc OG
Oct 18, 2008
not talklin shit bro just fuckin wit yall foo's hahaa.. yall sensative an shit... its all in for fun doggy..

yea we aint got no trophy's yet but we're going in the right direction and close to gettin one G.. Its a new era here in AZ ever since coach whizz took over.. what have the raiders done the past two seasons?? or the past 5 seasons?? lol i know my cards havnt been great in the past but daam.. atleast we headed in the right direction now hahaa..
nah we aint sensitive hah we all just like to talk heella shit when it comes to sports its how we all are but anyway....

i dont thinks cards will repeat last year because of the problems with some players and sum losses but still can be a dangerous team.....
the raiders are headed in the right direction also

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Lets se what the cards do, They cut Edge, Rodrick Hood and Travis Laboy. I think they should have kept Hood and Laboy but I guess they are replacing them with a couple young guys they picked up from the draft. I think their running game will be pretty solid with Beanie Wells and Tim Hightower though

I dunno if Anquan Boldin is still gonna play for them or not but Breston is just as good if not better than him. He made some big plays when Boldin was hurt last season

Warner still has some gas in his tank, can't see him staying around for more than 2 more seasons tops though. I hope Lienart lives up to his hype, As long as they have a good arm to get to Fitz they should be fine. They are still the best team in the NFC west, I think the 9ners will give them a run for their money though

Apr 23, 2009
Lets se what the cards do, They cut Edge, Rodrick Hood and Travis Laboy. I think they should have kept Hood and Laboy but I guess they are replacing them with a couple young guys they picked up from the draft. I think their running game will be pretty solid with Beanie Wells and Tim Hightower though

I dunno if Anquan Boldin is still gonna play for them or not but Breston is just as good if not better than him. He made some big plays when Boldin was hurt last season

Warner still has some gas in his tank, can't see him staying around for more than 2 more seasons tops though. I hope Lienart lives up to his hype, As long as they have a good arm to get to Fitz they should be fine. They are still the best team in the NFC west, I think the 9ners will give them a run for their money though
I BEEN SAYIN THIS SHIT ALL ALONG BRO... ATLEAST SOMEONE KNOWS WHAT THE FUCK THEY'RE TALKIN ABOUT... WE GOT THE CORNER FROM SHITTSBURGH TO TAKE ROD HOODS PLACE BRO.. AND LABOY WAS A SAV BUT HE'S REPLACABLE.. WE'LL BE FINE, WE STILL THE DEEPEST TEAM COMIN OUT THE WEST AND TRUE THE NINERS WILL GIVE US A RUN FOR OUR MONEY BUT OVERALL I HOPE THE WHOLE NFC WEST STEPS THEY GAME UP!!!!!

GO CARDS!!!!

FUCK SHITTSBURGH

Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
anyone else notice this wannabe vampire.. steadily stays grindin on sacks???

fuck shittsburgh!:)
I mean you just post shit to death. You're like riding the Cardinals nuts super tough like they're the 2nd coming of Christ when really all they have is a NFC title and some groupie ass fans..

You need to kick back Queen Midas with your gay touch..

Apr 23, 2009
I mean you just post shit to death. You're like riding the Cardinals nuts super tough like they're the 2nd coming of Christ when really all they have is a NFC title and some groupie ass fans..

You need to kick back Queen Midas with your gay touch..
im just reppin my team u fruitcake..

u want to talk about groupie ass fans?? look at all the bandwagon stealer fans out there hahaa.. ur prolly one of them... why do u give a shit what i post anyways foo??

fuck shittsburgh lol

GO CARDS!!

Feb 14, 2004
hey man, i think Vamps been a Steelers fan for a long while? i'm not totally sure. but i know i been here when Vamps ran this site, that was back in the day.