Superbowl LOSERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2004
i mean at least AZ BOSS is reppin a team that has been productive in the past two seasons. the lambs aint done shit since their old ass super bowl win. not even with the highest paid running back. fuck the lambs.

Feb 14, 2009
Oh, AZ I roll thru to Candlestick in my gear to the games so don't trip lil daddy and to the gym, grocery store etc.
Sav keep trying and maybe young nephew you can hone your trash talking skills to fucc with the Jedi master.

Apr 23, 2009
WIN OR LOSE I REPP MY TEAMS TO THE FULLEST G!

STILL LMAO @ A BAY AREA FOO REPPIN THE LAMBS.. I THOUGHT YALL ROLLED DEEP WITH THEM NINERS OR RAIDERS...??? DUDE MUST OF BEEN EVERYBODY'S BITCH..

Feb 14, 2004
i think he might have found out that his moms is runnin the streets in st. louis

so had to rep a team where his moms is from. his pops is from the bay and made a trip to go see the arch and ran into a female on the streets of st. louis and then became a lame ass fan of the lambs

Jun 18, 2005
AND TO TOP IT OFF THIS FOOL IS FROM THE BAY REPPIN THE STL LAMBS?? HAHAHAAA I BET HE GETS PUNKED ALL THE TIME BY THE NINER AND RAIDER FANS LOL..
UNLIKE UR $ORRY A$$ I RE$PECT 90'$ 4 $TICKING TO HI$ TEAM "W" OR "L"
FUK WHO KNOW'$ I MIGHT C THE VATO @ CANDLE$TICK WITH HI$ HEAD DOWN A$ HI$ TEAM LO$E$ 2 MY $QUAD.......JA JA JA JA! J/P 90'$ BUT HE AINT A$ ANNOYING A$ UR LEVA A$$ I$. I WOULDN'T HAVE TLKED DE$MADRE IF U'VE BEEN UP IN THI$ FORUM B4 THE CARD'$ HIT THE BIG $HOW. U NEED 2 TONE IT DOWN BRAH............
UR TEAM GOT BYE LA$T YEAR WITH A 9-7 RECORD WHICH I$ ACTUALLY IMPO$$IBLE BUT IT'$ LA$T YEAR. LET'$ NOT DWELL ON THE PA$T AND GET READY 4 THI$ YEAR'$ $EA$ON.
ENOUGH $AID..........................................................

Feb 14, 2004
SAVAGE U A BI POLAR MUFUCKA DAWG HAHAA.. FUCKIN DWEEB LOL
nah man. just gettin tired of fools talkin shit like how they do. bringing up they old ass superbowl wins (minus jizzo)

Vamps is pretty much the only Stealers fan i'll respect at this moment. fuck the rest.

Apr 23, 2009
UNLIKE UR $ORRY A$$ I RE$PECT 90'$ 4 $TICKING TO HI$ TEAM "W" OR "L"
FUK WHO KNOW'$ I MIGHT C THE VATO @ CANDLE$TICK WITH HI$ HEAD DOWN A$ HI$ TEAM LO$E$ 2 MY $QUAD.......JA JA JA JA! J/P 90'$ BUT HE AINT A$ ANNOYING A$ UR LEVA A$$ I$. I WOULDN'T HAVE TLKED DE$MADRE IF U'VE BEEN UP IN THI$ FORUM B4 THE CARD'$ HIT THE BIG $HOW. U NEED 2 TONE IT DOWN BRAH............
UR TEAM GOT BYE LA$T YEAR WITH A 9-7 RECORD WHICH I$ ACTUALLY IMPO$$IBLE BUT IT'$ LA$T YEAR. LET'$ NOT DWELL ON THE PA$T AND GET READY 4 THI$ YEAR'$ $EA$ON.
ENOUGH $AID..........................................................
COMIN FROM A GUY WITH DUDES WITH THEY SHIRTS OFF IN HIS SIG HAHAA

OH SHNAPS ITS THE GAY NORTENO NOW WTF!!!

I ONLY BEEN ON THIS SHIT FOR LIKE 3 WEEKS U FUNNYSTLYE CORNBALL..

IM OUT THIS SHIT IS FLOODING UP WITH MARICONES..

GO CARDS!!!

Jun 18, 2005
JA JA JA! I KNEW U WOULD COME UP WITH THAT MIERDA! LEAVE THE HOMO REMARK$ OUTTA THE REAL $PORT TALK HOMEY!!!
I DN'T HATE THE CARD'$ BUT I'M JU$T $TATING THAT U DO GET ANNOYING HOMEY, TONE IT DOWN QUE NO???
AL$O..............I THINK THI$ YEAR WILL B A TURNING POINT 4 THE NFC WE$T! IT WILL NO LONGER B LOOKED A$ THE WEAKE$T DIVI$ION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feb 14, 2004
^yes it will. only because of the Rams. they especially aint gon do shit this season. just be a repeat of last season. the divisions that are top notch will remain top notch. just mainly the East Divisions. West wont get no love for a while. AFC or NFC. at this point, i think they're pretty much in re-build mode still.

Jun 18, 2005
TRUE......BUT I THINK MO$T OF THE TEAM$ HAVE PO$ITIONED PLAYER$ THAT WILL HAVE AN IMPACT IN THE NFL!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'M MI$$ING THAT WE$T COA$T HARD NO$E RIVALERY THAT BROUGHT LOT OF HARD NO$E PLAYER$, YAAA DIGG $AV...........
I GET TIRED OF HEARING BOUT THE RE$T OF THE NFC!

Feb 14, 2004
^exactly. i cant imagine the Seahawks going 4-12 again with TJ Housh on the squad. just wont make sense.

oh yea, and the players that were injured coming back too. might wana keep Walter Jones in mind that he may not be the impact player that he once was, knowing he's pretty much old enough to be yall daddy. not mine tho, mine is over 50 lol

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Savage - Losers make excuses. You are a grade A fucking loser. Get over it. We don't have to apologize for our superbowls cuz we aren't fucking losers like you. You want us to tell you we're sorry to make you feel better? I'm a goddamn man, you faggot. I'm not gonna sugar coat something because some stupid as bitch has his panties in a bunch and wishes some 50/50 call like a Superbowl run went in his favor instead of ours. Its a goddamn fucking game and you are stuck in 2005.

AZ Boss - I'm about to put your stupid ass on ignore. Bitching about Santonio Holme's TD pass shows how fucking stupid you are. Of all the things you bitch about, you choose to bitch about a clear TD catch.

Second off dude, just post one at time. No need to post 3 times in a row on a fucking thread.

Third off, how the fuck old are you, 12?

Feb 14, 2009
i think he might have found out that his moms is runnin the streets in st. louis

so had to rep a team where his moms is from. his pops is from the bay and made a trip to go see the arch and ran into a female on the streets of st. louis and then became a lame ass fan of the lambs
Aye,fyi,I've been a Rams fan sine L.A. fuccinbutt lovers. So until you cats can actually go toe to toe on some real sports talk,fall bacc with your weak ass replys. And hell yea I rep the Bay and yous rep the GAY. You can't couldn't see me witha telescope.

Apr 23, 2009
AZ Boss - I'm about to put your stupid ass on ignore. Bitching about Santonio Holme's TD pass shows how fucking stupid you are. Of all the things you bitch about, you choose to bitch about a clear TD catch.

Second off dude, just post one at time. No need to post 3 times in a row on a fucking thread.

Third off, how the fuck old are you, 12?
MAN WHO THE FUCK ARE U?? AND WHY DO U CARE WHAT THE FUCK I POST FOO? GET OF THE SACK PUSSY

GO CARDS

SO IM GETTING ANNOYING?? HAHAHAHAAAA THEN I GUESS MY PLAN WORKED OUT LOL

TRYING TO WAKE U SLEEPIN ASS CORNBALLS UP AND LET YALL KNOW THE BIZNESS WITH THEM NFC BOSSES.. FUCK THE SHITTSBURGH STEALERS AND HOES ON THE SACK

GO CARDS!