Superbowl LOSERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 27, 2007
GO AWAY ALREADY, U BUG BRO.. I KNOW WHERE I COULD CATCH U AT NOW.. NOTHIN ELSE TO SAY..

SO BACK TO FOOTBALL..WHAT HAS UR TEAM DONE IN THE PAST SEVERAL YEARS??

I GOT RESPECT FOR THEM RAIDER FANS FROM THE BAY BUT FUCK BANDWAGON BITCHES LIKE U FROM ARIZONA REPPIN THE RAIDERS.. UR A CLOWN!

I PROLLY KNOW MORE BOUT THEM RADERS THEN U DO GIRL
I aint talking football with ya mane and You aint my bro, so um Im just waiting to expose you as a little bitch. You got till the end of the week to show.... and in case you try to front like you rolled thru and didn't we will have memebrs from the siccness call up that number I posted and ask if you really did show or not. and the number is official... google "Central Boxing gym in Phoenix" and it will show the address and number to be legit. I'll see you later chump.

Apr 23, 2009
I aint talking football with ya mane and You aint my bro, so um Im just waiting to expose you as a little bitch. You got till the end of the week to show.... and in case you try to front like you rolled thru and didn't we will have memebrs from the siccness call up that number I posted and ask if you really did show or not. and the number is official... google "Central Boxing gym in Phoenix" and it will show the address and number to be legit. I'll see you later chump.
HAHAA I GOT THIS BITCH CRYING HAHAA

U DIDNT EXPOSE SHIT U FAG.. ALL U DID WAS SHOW FOLKS UR A BITCHMADE FOO BY CRYING FOR ATTENTION COMING UP IN HERE AND START INTERNET BANGIN HAHAA.. STEP YA GAME UP U CORNBALL ASS MUFUCKA

I ALREADY KNOW WHERE IT AT PUSSY WHY U SPITTING IT AGAIN.. JUST BY THAT LIL SHIT TELLS ME U A LIL BITCH

Aug 27, 2007
HAHAA I GOT THIS BITCH CRYING HAHAA

U DIDNT EXPOSE SHIT U FAG.. ALL U DID WAS SHOW FOLKS UR A BITCHMADE FOO BY CRYING FOR ATTENTION COMING UP IN HERE AND START INTERNET BANGIN HAHAA.. STEP YA GAME UP U CORNBALL ASS MUFUCKA

I ALREADY KNOW WHERE IT AT PUSSY WHY U SPITTING IT AGAIN.. JUST BY THAT LIL SHIT TELLS ME U A LIL BITCH
Why don't you post up your spot fool.... seeing how I posted mine?

Are you Mexican, Chicano, or what? Why do you talk like a brotha?

Apr 23, 2009
My mom is Dominican and my dad is Haitian. BWG was founded by Haitians. I don't expect you to know BWG history because you're just some punk paisa that claims s/s 35th.
UR ABOUT A DUMBFUCK...THEY AINT NO DOMINICANS FROM BWG..THATS HOW I KNOW U A POSING ASS TRICK.. CANT WAIT TO CATCH THIS PHONY MUFUCKA ON THE STREETS

U DONT EVEN KNOW SHIT BOUT THE RAIDERS U FAG. NONE THE LESS UR OWN SO CALLED HOOD..HAHAA

BIZZ BE EXPOSIN THE PHONY'S

GO CARDS!!!!!!

Apr 23, 2009
Why don't you post up your spot fool.... seeing how I posted mine?

Are you Mexican, Chicano, or what? Why do you talk like a brotha?
IM ON CENTRAL AND DOBBINS RIGHT NOW PUSSY ROLL UP.. LETS SEE IF U ABOUT UR SHIT..

WHY DO U TALK LIKE A BROTHA 'MANE'?? DONT DOMINICANS TALK SPANISH?? HAHAA

Aug 27, 2007
UR ABOUT A DUMBFUCK...THEY AINT NO DOMINICANS FROM BWG..THATS HOW I KNOW U A POSING ASS TRICK.. CANT WAIT TO CATCH THIS PHONY MUFUCKA ON THE STREETS

U DONT EVEN KNOW SHIT BOUT THE RAIDERS U FAG. NONE THE LESS UR OWN SO CALLED HOOD..HAHAA

BIZZ BE EXPOSIN THE PHONY'S

GO CARDS!!!!!!
Oh really you know everybody from there? ok rite.

If you didn't know BWG is a Haitian gang then you don't know nothing about it.

what are you talking about I told you who the founder was, and where it originated from. You are talking out your ass kid.

Apr 23, 2009
Oh really you know everybody from there? ok rite.

If you didn't know BWG is a Haitian gang then you don't know nothing about it.

what are you talking about I told you who the founder was, and where it originated from. You are talking out your ass kid.
CAUSE THATS SOME BULLSHIT.. I AINT STUPID...

DO U KNOW BIG KEV????

Apr 23, 2009
Never heard of no big kev? Don't just throw some stupid ol names out your mouth kid.
DONT TRY TO FRONT BITCH.. UR A PHONY, BIG KEV IS ONE OF THE OG'S FROM BROADWAY.. THIS FOO DONT EVEN KNOW HIS OWN SO CALLED HOMIES..WHAT KIND OF SHIT IS THAT??

DO U KNOW JOJO AND STEPHEN?? THEY FROM UR HOOD PLAYA.. IMA ASK THEM IF THEY KNOW U.. WHAT DO U GO BY??? I KNOW THEY DONT CALL U BY UR LAST NAME LOL

Aug 27, 2007
AND NOBODY FROM THE SOUTH TALK LIKE U DO U PUSSY.. ALL U DO IS COME ON HERE AND JOCK ON FOLKS NUTS FOT ATTENTION
brah you're from s/s busta ass 35th ave I don't think you have much room to talk. If anybody is jocking it is you... so fucking paisa kid that try to fit in on a rap forum and after reading countless threads here you try to adapt and sound like black... brah just be yourself, you don't have to try and sound like young jezy and gucci mane to be cool.

Apr 23, 2009
Do you know what Haitians are? "Black" lol

You stupid ass mother fucker. You aint at no central and dobbins either. lol
BITCH QUIT ACTIN LIKE U KNOW SHIT BRAAH... I GOT A SPOT HERE ON CENTRAL N DOBBINS THIS MY GIRLS PLACE.. ROLL THRU PUSSY.. IM AT THE APARTMENTS NEXT TO THE LIQUOR STORE ON CENTRAL.. PUSSY ASS FOO