Superbowl LOSERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 23, 2009
NFC BOSSES

aint no1 on ur sack bitch, youre a square from arizona, u lose, stfu and gtfoh

FUCK U U FAT DWEEB.. EVERYBODY BE OWNING UR ASS IN THE OPEN FORUM HAHAHAAA FAT SUCKA

LOL AT THE FOO CRYING TO THE MOD TO BAN ME..LIL BITCH:)

I'LL LET U TRICKS CRY AND LET MY TEAM DO THE TALKIN..SINCE U FAGS ARE SENSATIVE..

GO CARDS!!!!!!!!!

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
lol jokes on u faggot, u aint been here enuff to know whats goin on, and that aint me lmao, oh and also i am a mod ;)

Apr 23, 2009
lol jokes on u faggot, u aint been here enuff to know whats goin on, and that aint me lmao, oh and also i am a mod ;)
DONT FRONT U LIL FAT SLOPPY FAG WE ALL KNOW THATS U LOL..

AINT NOBODY ASK U IF U WERE A MOD LOL WTF.. DUTCH IS THE MOD ON THIS SPORTS PAGE...

THEY PROLLY GOT U AS A MOD IN UR OWN FORUM FOR FAGS AN SHIT HAHAA

GO AWAY LOL

GO AZ CARDINALS!!!!!!

THESE FUCKS ARE LAME DONT EVEN KNOW SHIT ABOUT FOOTBALL JUST KEEP GRINDIN ON CHORIZO LIKE SOME PUTAS:)

I BE BACK WHEN U CUPCAKES LEARN UR FOOTBALL

NFC BOSSES!!!!

May 9, 2002
On some serious shit, AZ BOSS, relax bro...all you have done in here is rile up everyone and talked a whole bunch of shit. I dont wanna see nobody get banned, as its always good to have more fans to talk football. However, if you keep on just spamming your ignorance and arguing with everyone, you may get banned...im just giving you a heads up.

There is nothing wrong with reppin your team, but you're doing way too much, bro....calm the fuck down.

Oct 18, 2008
On some serious shit, AZ BOSS, relax bro...all you have done in here is rile up everyone and talked a whole bunch of shit. I dont wanna see nobody get banned, as its always good to have more fans to talk football. However, if you keep on just spamming your ignorance and arguing with everyone, you may get banned...im just giving you a heads up.

There is nothing wrong with reppin your team, but you're doing way too much, bro....calm the fuck down.
Real talk homie read this az boss

Apr 23, 2009
What up my sweataz.. i see televasquez never showed his mug in here after gettin exposed as a bitch hahaa

So yall mad cause i repp my squad to much?? hahahaaa

get used to it suckaz lol

Jun 18, 2005

WELL $AID............

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
What up my sweataz.. i see televasquez never showed his mug in here after gettin exposed as a bitch hahaa

So yall mad cause i repp my squad to much?? hahahaaa

get used to it suckaz lol
Ain't nobody mad cuz someone's reppin' their squad too much, but you came on some square ass, busta blade ass shit! You can talk all that old no super bowl having arizona bukkake bullshit, but when you try and act all silly soft powder puff gangsta, it's time to Jeeeeer Jeck Ur self faggot!!!

Like some cat said earlier in the thread, "get outside some more"!!! Get a fuckin' life!!! Grow up a little and have some fun with some Sports Talk instead of blossoming your pink panties and trying to internet thug like a Bootsie Ass Cutter!!!

Apr 23, 2009
Ain't nobody mad cuz someone's reppin' their squad too much, but you came on some square ass, busta blade ass shit! You can talk all that old no super bowl having arizona bukkake bullshit, but when you try and act all silly soft powder puff gangsta, it's time to Jeeeeer Jeck Ur self faggot!!!

Like some cat said earlier in the thread, "get outside some more"!!! Get a fuckin' life!!! Grow up a little and have some fun with some Sports Talk instead of blossoming your pink panties and trying to internet thug like a Bootsie Ass Cutter!!!
who the fuck are u?? u aint nobody hahaa

go on with ur gay fantasy shit u pussy.. why do u give a shit what i post? didnt the refs give yall the superbowl again? lol

mufucka speakin like he knows somebody.. jazzo wants the bizz attention hahaa.. fuckin nerd

GO CARDS!!!!

LATER MY SWEATAZ

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
shut the fuck up already faggot, i think youre very close to being banned, in the sports forum, we all talk shit, but its mainly friendly, talking bad on 1 of the more respected posters in here like Jazzo will have u on the outs quick, take I Pukokeki Ioulo Momu's advice and fall back. We grown folks in here, and blatant disrespect is not tolerated. Look at the forums main contributors and biggest posters, youll find me, Savage, Jazzo, I Pukokeki Ioulo Momu, 2-0-sixx, and a few others at the top of it, just fall back and take notes

Feb 14, 2004
if you capitalize all names, then go back to mavisbeacon lol this here is the siccness, where gangstas dont give a fuck about spellin' gramma! lol

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
Nah, fuck it, let's blaze a blunt and pray for this youngsta! FUCK, when is football season gonna be here!!! The season never ends here my Siccness folks...