Steelers at Patriots...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Wtf?? We havnt even played the Steelers so what the hell are u talkin about??
I dont think he knows...

T Rip....The patriots are not overated, being in the N.F.L and going 12 and 0 so far is outstanding......Every team playing the Patriots from here on out will get up for that game....Philly and Baltimore had extra incentive to try and blemish this record....Pittsburg will play their hearts out but it wont be enough....And if they do end up shutting Moss down....They still have to many weapons.....Willie Parker has to show up and not FUMBLE, for them to have a chance...The Patriots are pure greatness and the way everyone hates them shows that....People really want the pats to lose

P-Kay

Sicc OG
Jun 26, 2002
Ummm.. last time I checked.. the Steelers defense is #1 in A LOT of categories, including yards per game allowed, passing yards allowed, and just recently fell to number 2 in rushing yards allowed (behind minnesota), AND are number 1 in points allowed. Sooo how is the Ravens D better??

This is why I love the Steelers so much.. they are sooo overlooked, and to tell the truth... I love being the underdog. However.. I do not agree with Anthony Smith (who is not a rookie, whoever said that) saying that he guarentees a win. That's just stupid.

Anyways.. I'm not ignorant enough to say we're "going to win" this game.. and wouldn't be surprised if we don't. However.. I won't be surprised if we do. This is why i love NFL football... we'll see on Sunday.

P.S. - Once again.. FUCK do I wish this game was in Pittsburgh. The road scares me as of late...

P-Kay

Sicc OG
Jun 26, 2002
and P.P.S. - to say this Pats team is the best team ever is just dumb. They're the best team since the era of free agency.. but if they played the Steelers of the 70's.. half of them would be leaving on a stretcher, crying. And 4 Super Bowls in a decade beats 3 :) Talk about a REAL dynasty. Let me know when the Pats win 5.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
and P.P.S. - to say this Pats team is the best team ever is just dumb. They're the best team since the era of free agency.. but if they played the Steelers of the 70's.. half of them would be leaving on a stretcher, crying. And 4 Super Bowls in a decade beats 3 :) Talk about a REAL dynasty. Let me know when the Pats win 5.
Your opinion is biast....Who the hell cares about the past....We are talking about the best team in a season.....This season to be exact, and about free agency, everyone has a chance to make moves......Back in the 70's they were ruff...But do you think any of those db's could keep up with the recivers of today? Linebackers back in the day were beasts but not as agile and fast with the size of today....The speed of todays game is to much for the past...Your argument is invalid and biast....Thankyou come agian...

Jan 4, 2003
steelers got a legitamate chance.. Big Ben gonna have the offense marching but so will Brady.... It will be a close game no doubt, hopefully steelers can end them here

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Yall killin me with back in the day versus now!! All that shit is fantasy not reality! Yall dont know what will happen! Just state your opinion and move on!! If this Pats team goes undefeated then it will be the greatest team of alltime hands down!! Yall can say otherwise but thats just how it is!! This day and age and with more games its very hard to do what they are doin! But u cant say anything yet until he season is over! But so far they are on pace to be the greatest, but well see how they finish!! And by the way the 70 steelers teams aint the best either so nice try!! They 85 Bears as of now is the greatest team and well see if tha Pats can pass them!! Got Em!!

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Hahahahahahaah 89 niners??? are u kidding me?? They aint close! The 95 Cowboys are better than those fools!! If u ask most folks they will say 85 bears cause its obvious they are the best! And the QB of that team was Jim McMahon if u didnt know!! Got Em!!

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
Hahahahahahaah 89 niners??? are u kidding me?? They aint close! The 95 Cowboys are better than those fools!! If u ask most folks they will say 85 bears cause its obvious they are the best! And the QB of that team was Jim McMahon if u didnt know!! Got Em!!
95 9ers were actually better than the 95 Cowboys. Smoked em in regular season. They just couldn't beat Brett Favre and the Packers.

Jan 11, 2006
grouchoweed.ipbfree.com
89 Niners best team of all time. Hands down.

Steelers play shitty against shitty teams. That's why we lost to the Jets, Cards, and whoever else. This won't happen against the Pats. I know a few Steelers through work, and they are busting their ass harder this week than they have all year. It's going to be a really good game.

I think we can win, but I won't be surprised if we get spanked, either.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
What's the point in being a fan if you don't think your team has a chance to win? Fuck that bullshit. I like Anthony Smith's confidence. We've needed a fuckin thug on the team since Porter left. Maybe saying the Steelers are gonna beat the Patriots makes me sound stupid, but its better than being some bandwagon pussy.

We got Verron Haynes resigned to replace Davenport, and Marvel Smith, Santonio Holmes, and Polamalu should all be back in the line up.

Fuck the Patriots. Fuck Tom Brady. Fuck Bill Belichick.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
What's the point in being a fan if you don't think your team has a chance to win? Fuck that bullshit. I like Anthony Smith's confidence. We've needed a fuckin thug on the team since Porter left. Maybe saying the Steelers are gonna beat the Patriots makes me sound stupid, but its better than being some bandwagon pussy.

We got Verron Haynes resigned to replace Davenport, and Marvel Smith, Santonio Holmes, and Polamalu should all be back in the line up.

Fuck the Patriots. Fuck Tom Brady. Fuck Bill Belichick.
Thats all fine and dandy...But it dosent matter who you have on the field....PATS WILL WIN....Thats great he has confidence, but reallistically its not gonna happen....It feels good to say fuckem, but they will smash the shit outta your steelers cuzzo....Its a wrap for ya...GO, TO THE GREATEST TEAM TO EVER PLAY THE GAME....The 07/08 PATS...BOW DOWN

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
That's why ESPN ranked 89 Niners as the best team of all time... 85 bears had no passing game.

So because ESPN said it its true?? Hahahhhah!! Nice to know how u form your opinion!! But since u want to bring in ESPN or other folks!! Ive seen many polls on tv or whatever nd the 85 Bears got the most votes! hey would shit on those niners trust me!! And they did have a passing game fool!! U tellin me with McMahon throwing to W. Gault, D. Gentry, & McKinnon aint a passing game?? Keep tryin playa!! Got Em!!

MzCiN

Sicc OG
Apr 13, 2007
No one wanna bring up the fact that the Steelers LOST at Arizona, at Denver, or AT The Jets?!?! Where that Jets defense completely manhandled and destroyed them? And if I'm not mistaken, isn't that Jets defense basically a crappy version of the Patriots D? So what do you think The Patriots D will do to them?
thats been brought up before.

MzCiN

Sicc OG
Apr 13, 2007
damn czar u sound like a straight up pats fan. it seems like u find it funny or annoying when pitt fans say our team might win. we're fans. thats what fans do. some fans are more realistic than others such as myself. i agree with lemon. i think we got a chance but i aint gonna be surprised and dissapointed if we lose. it just seems like ur on here praising the pats like no other. everyone has their own opinion. all these arguments are annoyin.