Steelers at Patriots...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MzCiN

Sicc OG
Apr 13, 2007
^ yea i think its a possibility. if we make no mistakes i strongly believe we got a good fuckin chance. it gets on my nerves how some ppl swear the pats are gods and no one stands a chance. i want someone to beat them already even if it aint my team. but if pitt doesnt beat them they probably gonna go undefeated.

Nov 7, 2006
i thought it was a possibility but that CB opened his mouth guaranteeing a win at pats home, we will play very fierce and prolly man handle em now but thats what i think. when ppl talk down on the pats is when the pats are at there best. kinda like when the steelers were asking eagles for extra tickets for there family for the superbowl and had there bags paacked and in front of the pats locker room and we killed em at they house

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Even if the Pats look like the greatest team ever, Bill Belichick still likes to choke himself when he masturbates.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
damn czar u sound like a straight up pats fan. it seems like u find it funny or annoying when pitt fans say our team might win. we're fans. thats what fans do. some fans are more realistic than others such as myself. i agree with lemon. i think we got a chance but i aint gonna be surprised and dissapointed if we lose. it just seems like ur on here praising the pats like no other. everyone has their own opinion. all these arguments are annoyin.
Im a Brady & Moss fan and I got love for the Pats cause when I was little I kinda liked them as a 2nd team when they had Grogan!! Anyway any team has a chance before the game starts!! But the Steelers simply wont win this game thats all!! I dont think yall have a chance honestly!! Time will tell but sorry thats just how it is!! Got Em!!

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
What's the point in being a fan if you don't think your team has a chance to win? Fuck that bullshit. I like Anthony Smith's confidence. We've needed a fuckin thug on the team since Porter left. Maybe saying the Steelers are gonna beat the Patriots makes me sound stupid, but its better than being some bandwagon pussy.

We got Verron Haynes resigned to replace Davenport, and Marvel Smith, Santonio Holmes, and Polamalu should all be back in the line up.

Fuck the Patriots. Fuck Tom Brady. Fuck Bill Belichick.
LOL, yeah, this is gonna be a good as fuckin' game!!! Hopefully, Arians won't be all sissified with the "O" play calling. You know Pittsburgh has prepared more than ever this week and will be hella focused on Sunday.

Bleeding Black and Gold 4 Life!!! Go Steelers!!!

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
I see it's that time of the year you have to swing from another team's dick, since your bitch ass Winers are sorry as fuck this year! So you chose the Patsmears I see. Fucking sad, LOL.....

For my few Steeler folks in here, peep below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHWyPNO_3QM&feature=related

GO STEELERS!!!
lol actually if uve been here since 2003 and been active, and look through my sports posts you will see im supportive of the pats lol, not a bandwagoner, but a fan of tom brady, therefore i am a fan of the team he plays on, lol fuck the stealers, and their thievery of a super bowl win against the seahawks.....

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
lol actually if uve been here since 2003 and been active, and look through my sports posts you will see im supportive of the pats lol, not a bandwagoner, but a fan of tom brady, therefore i am a fan of the team he plays on, lol fuck the stealers, and their thievery of a super bowl win against the seahawks.....
For one, I like the Steelers and only the Steelers!!! True fans have one team!
Your comment about the Steelers Super Bowl win shows you don't know shit about the game. I've argued with seachicken fans all damn day since Pittsburgh's "One 4 the Thumb" and I always win. So bring it on with your so called arguments regarding Super Bowl XL. LOL, folks still crying about the refs in the Super Bowl. It's like the Ratbirds last Monday night whining about the refs! Just stick to watching your WWE wrestling with the other ignorant fans who always cry about calls, refs, etc. LOL!!!

GO STEELERS!!!

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
For one, I like the Steelers and only the Steelers!!! True fans have one team!
Your comment about the Steelers Super Bowl win shows you don't know shit about the game. I've argued with seachicken fans all damn day since Pittsburgh's "One 4 the Thumb" and I always win. So bring it on with your so called arguments regarding Super Bowl XL. LOL, folks still crying about the refs in the Super Bowl. It's like the Ratbirds last Monday night whining about the refs! Just stick to watching your WWE wrestling with the other ignorant fans who always cry about calls, refs, etc. LOL!!!

GO STEELERS!!!

lol in your opinion, i strongly dislike the seahawks, but i can admit when a team gets fucked on calls, I was a neutral viewer in that game, so theres your arguement on my SBXL lol, And im a fan of the NFL, I enjoy watching every game available, In every game, theres a team you want to win, or you want to lose, Since you are a true fan, you must not play fantasy football either correct? So being a true fan means not participating in fantasy football as well? since its hoping, and rooting for players on teams other than the ones your fanhood is dedicated to?
get the fuck outta here, fuck the stealers
cant wait for the game to be over and all the bitch ass stealer fans start crying over getting ass raped by the patriots

GO PATS!

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
lol in your opinion, i strongly dislike the seahawks, but i can admit when a team gets fucked on calls, I was a neutral viewer in that game, so theres your arguement on my SBXL lol, And im a fan of the NFL, I enjoy watching every game available, In every game, theres a team you want to win, or you want to lose, Since you are a true fan, you must not play fantasy football either correct? So being a true fan means not participating in fantasy football as well? since its hoping, and rooting for players on teams other than the ones your fanhood is dedicated to?
get the fuck outta here, fuck the stealers
cant wait for the game to be over and all the bitch ass stealer fans start crying over getting ass raped by the patriots

GO PATS!
LOL, some argument! How many times did you see the game? Let me guess, once or twice? Of course, your going to cry about the calls and go along with those bitches Homo-gren and the seachickens. You being a so-called Whiners fan, I know you didn't want to see the STEELERS get their fifth Super Bowl either! I enjoy watching all the games too, but I'm not going to swing from another team's dick just because mine isn't doing shit. No, I don't play fantasy football. By your last comment though, I can see where your fantasies in football are at, lol! You obviously have some excitement regarding Brady, the patsies and getting ass raped! Whatever butters your toast sweetie...... GO STEELERS!!!

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
LOL, some argument! How many times did you see the game? Let me guess, once or twice? Of course, your going to cry about the calls and go along with those bitches Homo-gren and the seachickens. You being a so-called Whiners fan, I know you didn't want to see the STEELERS get their fifth Super Bowl either! I enjoy watching all the games too, but I'm not going to swing from another team's dick just because mine isn't doing shit. No, I don't play fantasy football. By your last comment though, I can see where your fantasies in football are at, lol! You obviously have some excitement regarding Brady, the patsies and getting ass raped! Whatever butters your toast sweetie...... GO STEELERS!!!

Lol @ u having to bring up some homosexual shit, see thats where u at, i aint talking none of that gay shit, ass raping in football terms are just a way of 1 team getting fucked bad, no Romo involved, yeah, like id want a division rival winning a superbowl lol, and why would i watch the stealers/refs play the seahawks more than once? im not a fan of either team, like i said, youll see on sunday when the stealers get dominated, we probably wont see you here again until the stealers win some kinda "important" game lol

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
we probably wont see you here again until the steelers win some kinda "important" game lol
Wrong, I'm all about Blitzburgh even when losing. I sat through the 80's getting clowned by our rival Oilers, Bengals and Browns. The years when we were completely out of it by mid-season, I was still watching the games until the last second. I come in here when I have the time which is usually only in the middle of the night. Being a member of Siccness since 03' and only having a few hundred posts pretty much somes up my busy schedule. Every Steeler game is important to me by the way. The only time I missed a game is when my youth football team had a game going the same time. That's when I record it and my ESPN MVP phone keeps me updated, lol.
GO STEELERS!!!

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
why would i watch the STEELERS/refs play the seachickens more than once? im not a fan of either team
You just made my point for me! How would you know for sure if a call is correct or wrong if you only seen the game once? After the Super Bowl XL victory, I noticed something else new everytime I enjoyed watching the game over and over again..... GO STEELERS!!!

MzCiN

Sicc OG
Apr 13, 2007
lol then u shoulda told em to won without the refs help ;)
u say raiders fans always have excuses but ur doin the same thing right here and the pats aint even ur team. i dont understand why ud feel the need to be on here praisin them like ur fukin god. pittsburgh took that game on their own i dont recall the refs playin ball with them so i dont know wut the fuck ur talking about. since ur a niner fan i highly doubt u watched that game really close and paid full attention. that was 2 super bowls ago why is this constantly being brought up over and over. it is wut it is they took it ok big deal. AND WHY THE FUCK IS EVERYONE DICK RIDDIN THE FUCKIN PATS?? that shit is so annoyin. chree u should not be allowed to comment on this thread anymore untill ur weened of the drugs. :knockout:

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
lol :(

how about this,
if pats win, u post nudes,
if stealers win, ill admit theyre the better team lol

MzCiN

Sicc OG
Apr 13, 2007
STAY OUT THIS THREAD CHREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dead:

jp :) wheres skizzyee at anyways aint seen his opinion on this thread yet.