Steelers at Patriots...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
shit im so sick of the same shit over and over about the seahawks and the fuckin calls.
I feel you and it's usually the suckas who don't know shit about football, LOL!!! Anyone who saw Super Bowl XL could see there was a few bad calls both ways, but that's football!!! It had nothing to do with the outcome of the game. These sorry asses never wanna touch on the mistakes, poor time management, play calling, etc. that the seachickens displayed that day.

GO STEELERS!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHWyPNO_3QM&feature=related

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Welp its early but its 14-3 Pats!! Im tellin yall the Steelers aint fuckin wit deez boys!! Anthony Smith who? Moss clownin!! Got Em!!

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Dam its quiet in here!! Hahahh!! What happened?? Is it anotha conspiracy theory?? lololol!! Told yall these fools didnt have a shot!! Sorry mzcin!! U coo peeps but I told ya!! Atleast u a fan and wasnt just hatin like most on here who want the Pats to lose!! Welp lets see what next week has in store!! Lets see how mny people say they will lose next week!! Hahahah Got Em!!

MzCiN

Sicc OG
Apr 13, 2007
Dam its quiet in here!! Hahahh!! What happened?? Is it anotha conspiracy theory?? lololol!! Told yall these fools didnt have a shot!! Sorry mzcin!! U coo peeps but I told ya!! Atleast u a fan and wasnt just hatin like most on here who want the Pats to lose!! Welp lets see what next week has in store!! Lets see how mny people say they will lose next week!! Hahahah Got Em!!
czar stay the hell out this thread. :dead: go praise ur own team dont u have some more dallas threads to make and brag about ur one point lead against the lions ? i c u on this thread more than i c pats fans. we aint coo no more czar!! :cheeky:

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
U think I care?? I was just tryin to be coo but if not then fuckit I will be an ass to u to!! Fuck the wack ass Steelers then!! They got smoked like a pack of kools!! And u mean 1 point win not lead!! And a win is a win! So we won by 1 and move to 12-1, and yall are losin by like 100!! Hahahhahah!! Got Em!!

MzCiN

Sicc OG
Apr 13, 2007
lmao @ u gettin offended. umm it was a joke??? relax its the internet! wheres ur manners! lol @ u tryin to offend me sayin my team sucks. come on now.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Well hey there are alot of haters in here and I didnt think u were one so thats why I was tryin to be coo with u by putting it mildly about u guys losin instead of talkin shit!! So when u said we wasnt coo i thought u got offended so I got offended lol!! But all in all I know u aint like most on here so its good ma!! Got Em!!

MzCiN

Sicc OG
Apr 13, 2007
Well hey there are alot of haters in here and I didnt think u were one so thats why I was tryin to be coo with u by putting it mildly about u guys losin instead of talkin shit!! So when u said we wasnt coo i thought u got offended so I got offended lol!! But all in all I know u aint like most on here so its good ma!! Got Em!!
yea that was me being sarcastic why would i sit here and act like a child fightin over the net about teams its not like it would get me or my team anywhere i was just fuckin around " mildly " the way u were. :lick:

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
fasheez mzcin I feel ya!! Well atleast yall makin the playoffs unlike some of these other fools scrub teams!! So look forward to that!! And its coo to see a female that follow sports cause thats hard to find!! To bad u aint a Boys fan though lol Got Em!!