Steelers at Patriots...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MzCiN

Sicc OG
Apr 13, 2007
fasheez mzcin I feel ya!! Well atleast yall makin the playoffs unlike some of these other fools scrub teams!! So look forward to that!! And its coo to see a female that follow sports cause thats hard to find!! To bad u aint a Boys fan though lol Got Em!!
hahaha yea so ive been told. well i dont hate dallas cause i live in tx so that kinda makes me like em a lil bit but my whole fam is a pitt fan and thats all i seen since i was lil so i guess it was passed on. :classic:

yea i am lookin forward to the playoffs u win some u lose some. thats how we won the superbowl in 06..... we need that 6th superbowl ring. :cool: i aint really sweatin the loss with the pats.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Fasho I can see how that happened, cause when u little the fam can have a big influence on who your squad is if they follow the game!! With a lil luck......well alot of luck u may meet us in the bowl! lol Got Em!!

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
If I was Mike Tomlin I would cut Anthony Smith after tonight to set an example for the rest of the team. Not because the team lost, but he made himself look like fool on those two plays! His performance today was horrible on the field. If your gonna talk shit during the week, at least come through with what part you can control on the field. It's fuckin' embarrassing, because it parallels with what Jeremy Stevens said before XL.

Also, if Bruce Arians keeps being a pussy with his offensive play calling, they need to fire his ass after the season's over. I would give him between next week and the end of the season to redeem himself. On the 1 yd. line and he calls a stupid ass low percentage fade pass play and then a WR Jet Sweep trick play! What the fuck is that shit about? Plus, we had Najeh back today! Pound that fuckin' ball like old school smashmouth Steeler football!

Hat's off to Brady, Light and the rest of the N.E. offensive line. They played great and capitalized on Pittsburgh's mistakes. You can't hate, but just congradulate. They do make it look easy though.....

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Jazzo...i've agreed with just about every thread you put up about the Steelers. Arians play calling, Polamalu fucking up the passing game, and Anthony Smith being a little fuckin bitch.

I still think its cool that he talked shit and made a guarantee before the game. But when he singlehandedly caused us to get down early in a game where we can't fucked up, he oughta get locked in a room Greg Lloyd. Because Greg Lloyd put a gun in his son's mouth for bringing home bad grades, he's teaching MMA in mississippi, and he can damn sure teach Anthony Smith to stop making guarantees if he's not gonna back his shit up.

And fuck Nate Washington. Put his butterfingers on defense.

Nov 7, 2006
and thats what happens when u open ur mouth and talk shit on a very good team. i said the steelers at first but once he said that it was guaranteed victory for the pats and i knew it would end like this.

Jun 9, 2007
another garbage football game, I was hoping they'd at least keep it watchable but that was pathetic, and yes tomlin should cut the fucker after his worthless performance on the field... bullshit..

Apr 5, 2003
I agree that dude should of keep his mouth shut but what was he suppose to say? We're gonna get our asses handed to us? Ain't nothing wrong with having confidence in your team. I see the same shit on this board.

Nov 7, 2006
I agree that dude should of keep his mouth shut but what was he suppose to say? We're gonna get our asses handed to us? Ain't nothing wrong with having confidence in your team. I see the same shit on this board.
u dont guarantee a win though say i have confidense that our team can beat the pats or something like that. now he looks like a fool. its just something u dont do specially to a team that good