sons of anarchy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
Fuckin sucks next week is the finale. God damn it!

Annnnnd again folks no essay for me again. Fuck typin all that. I don't know what the fuck got me into that shit a few weeks ago. No more though. Believe that! Haha.

TELL ME YOU LOVE ME!!!

Dec 12, 2006
How do I make a gif of Jax walking? its like a mix between a ape, west side story, back up dancer from Thriller, and a jackass its too bad too cuz hes a decent actor but he does to much I think hes the weak link of the show

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
this was the 1st, & last episode I will watch.

my boy was over & insisted he HAD to watch 'his show' & didnt wanna miss anything so he stayed for a while & watched it @ my pad.

SWEET JESUS, ...what a fuckin CORNY show.

"Tell me you love me"

AHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!

More power to you folks who dig it, but this cup 'o tea aint for me.
Nah bro don't let that ruin it for you. for reall the first, second and third season was dope.. this season is just super fuckin confusing compared to the others which were hella easy to follow.. i dont even know half these fols names.. whos potter?

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
How do I make a gif of Jax walking? its like a mix between a ape, west side story, back up dancer from Thriller, and a jackass its too bad too cuz hes a decent actor but he does to much I think hes the weak link of the show
hhahahahaha this shit had us dying too my girl was like whys he fuckin walk like that.. and the way that fool say "aaaaaiiiight" sounds hella generic. his acting pisses me off at times.

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
someone got the whole season 4 for download?? or know where i can get it?> should i just look through the pages?? i missed like the first 4 eppisodes im hopin they ALL pop up on demand but they only have like3 up at a time

Dec 12, 2006
someone got the whole season 4 for download?? or know where i can get it?> should i just look through the pages?? i missed like the first 4 eppisodes im hopin they ALL pop up on demand but they only have like3 up at a time
i fux with icefilm.info, they have everything via megaupload so you can download individual episodes i dunno about seasons

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
this was the 1st, & last episode I will watch.

my boy was over & insisted he HAD to watch 'his show' & didnt wanna miss anything so he stayed for a while & watched it @ my pad.

SWEET JESUS, ...what a fuckin CORNY show.

"Tell me you love me"

AHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!

More power to you folks who dig it, but this cup 'o tea aint for me.
bro, how can u watch jersey shore, but not SOA lol?

Nov 7, 2006
Do we know whats in the letters about Jemma that she was all worried about at the end or is that just a mindfuck till next week? Im kinda off on on with the show, the fact that the main charachter is British pisses me off for some reason, that and he walks like a jackass
yeah there was a letter where john stated that he knows gemma and clay are gonna kill him. and there was also a map of how he thought they would do it using unser. so she grabbed them 2 and left the rest.

Nov 7, 2006
so Lenny tells Jax that Otto is a rat, but when Romeo says "Nope, I called, it's all good," that's it?

I'm not one to question the reality of TV shows, but come the fuck on
again theres something hella secretive about potter. he's a very very sneaky dude and maybe the cartel's intel just insnt aware of it yet. i mean the dude had 3 different locks from 3 different doors just to get to his "war room". cartel probably has some inside shit but probably not as big as potter, or potter is not who he says he is.

also that "do you love me" was tara puttin jax and gemma on the spot to see what they'd do. jax looked hella pissed probably because he's been dealing with her crazy ass and she noticed it. when she said it to gemma, gemma seemed very nervous and unsettled when she said it back and tara didnt respond.

i think her saying it to jax was to see where he was in that relationship because if he's angry it might throw him in the club deeper. and with gemma she wanted to see what her real intentions were with the letters. thats why she had shit all plotted out at the end and had the needle ready and everything. taras probably the smartest person on the show so lets not forget that. i mean how she dolled up and the way she kissed jax was just her playing him to get him to do what she wants, hence the reason she said to gemme "doing what you taught me"

Nov 7, 2006
this show is good. but after watching breaking bad and going to this its like going from a dime to a 7 or 8
dude breaking officially ruined TV for me. it's like you used to say shit like "he's a good tv actor" then you see breaking bad with movie quality acting and movie quality story, cinematography etc etc. and then you go back to you're favorite shows and you look at them in a different light. still love sons though but i thought dexter would never be fucked with now i got this show and breaking bad thats better for me now.

Jan 5, 2006
Every episode has been posted in this thread I think (if u go back and check each page that is), since the season premier.. don't quote me on it tho.

Mar 11, 2011
@Fill

The lady in the basement is pitching in on the Comcast bill for the wireless internet she's been stealing for deep.

In other good news, she confirmed Clay is indeed dead. When I asked how she knew and about her sources she pulled a 12 gauge sawed off double barrell out of her robe and told me to chill the fuck out.

I will keep you guys posted *puts on vest and heads down to basement*
That liein ass bitch lol

Tryin to put a player on front street on the Sicc. God damn it

Mar 11, 2011
Bottom line the show is doin too much man, waaaaaaaay too much.

And Jax is fasho the weakest link in this bitch. Between that fuckin look he's got on his face half the show like they accidentally served him the Atomic Hot wings from Wingstop when he ordered the Regular hot, and walkin around like a 15 month old with a full diaper: I'm damn near ready to write this shit off.

And that Clay catches a couple gut shots and is still alive.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Bottom line the show is doin too much man, waaaaaaaay too much.

And Jax is fasho the weakest link in this bitch. Between that fuckin look he's got on his face half the show like they accidentally served him the Atomic Hot wings from Wingstop when he ordered the Regular hot, and walkin around like a 15 month old with a full diaper: I'm damn near ready to write this shit off.

And that Clay catches a couple gut shots and is still alive.
lol, ive watched like 4 of the newer episodes in season four and the first 6 or so from season one. the show it what it is, i was never big on motorcycle club lore but its still a good show. definitely worth watching the rest of it. but yea youre kinda right clay caught hella gunshots upclose and somehow managed to survive the wait for the ambulance and getting to the hospital and all that. i think thats obviously cause theyre trying to show hes a hard ass, but you never know, he might just slip away or some shit and no one will have to finish the job

but what do u mean the shows doing way too mcuh? can u be more specific?>