sons of anarchy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2006
i cant see otto rattin either. i mean he did sign the papers but everytime they showed otto talking about snitching they slowly panned to potter and he always had a distraught look on his face like something was wrong. and after season 3 finale when they added little hints of what was to happen to stahl i think that shit might surface in the next episode. also this potter guy has yet to show any Identification of any sort and it isnt even like he has a set in office, he's renting that office above the station. even when he was meeting with the new sheriff in episode 1 he only gave his a folded up business card and nothing else. this shit can go so many ways right now and that IMO is good writing and what a good tv show should always do. big props to sutter for making what you would think a typical show about gangs and bikers into something much more.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
SPOILERS

cartel lied about otto not snitching. i'm sure of it but its MO. also, what the fuck is going to happen to the 9ers? clay fucked EVERYTHING up. whats going to happen? please no long respsones...i drink and cant concentrate easy ***SKEEZY***

Dec 11, 2006
shout out to sonny barger! but with the cartel lying to jax about otto not snitching makes me think he just wants them to go through the deal and murk the sons once hes got the gun plug. Tara impressed me with her gemma moves and Tig is a beast as always, hella hotheaded. i wanna see if juice and bobby get released at the end tho

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
so Lenny tells Jax that Otto is a rat, but when Romeo says "Nope, I called, it's all good," that's it?

I'm not one to question the reality of TV shows, but come the fuck on

Feb 14, 2006
so Lenny tells Jax that Otto is a rat, but when Romeo says "Nope, I called, it's all good," that's it?

I'm not one to question the reality of TV shows, but come the fuck on
Theres somethin weird about how Romeo explained it to Jax. He didnt say he didnt flip, he just told Jax that Otto "never sold out the club".

When Otto had Bobby reading off the snitch notes he wrote, Bobby asked Otto "what is this" and Otto replied by saying "its my list of all the things ive done for the club inside, time for you to start a list".
The fed guy is trying the Rico act, so Otto never had to narc on the sons activity, he just gave himself and bobby up so that Bobby would be pressured to start talkin.
Thats how i understood it.

What i dont get is when Otto was taking the deal he said hed give up Jax, Clay and everybody else. So when Romeo says he didnt sell out the club, that confuses the shit out of me.
Sutter could have just fucked up here.

Sicc OG
Jan 28, 2008
ahahahaha

lmao

clay look dead to me. my guess is unser is cleaning up the crime scene like when clay killed piney.
At the beginning of the clip, he does look dead. Unser making it look like the black crew. I understand what you're saying now.
Yes Clay is dead, when Opie shot him you can see that he's really dead..

And Gemma giving Jax the letters, that means Clay is 100% dead..
I really think clay is dead too...

Like I said as much as I hated clay, he played an awesome villian and KILLED his role throughout the show.

Dec 12, 2006
Do we know whats in the letters about Jemma that she was all worried about at the end or is that just a mindfuck till next week? Im kinda off on on with the show, the fact that the main charachter is British pisses me off for some reason, that and he walks like a jackass

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
I doubt sutter fucked up, he got writers and staff that are paid to ensure i's are dotted and t's are crossed. I think romeo just told him that shit to get the meet to be greenlighted so he can get the plug, take out the middlemen and or Romeo is a rouge establishment that Potter brought in.

fuck it, how we know Potter is even DA? like for real?

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
this was the 1st, & last episode I will watch.

my boy was over & insisted he HAD to watch 'his show' & didnt wanna miss anything so he stayed for a while & watched it @ my pad.

SWEET JESUS, ...what a fuckin CORNY show.

"Tell me you love me"

AHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!

More power to you folks who dig it, but this cup 'o tea aint for me.