sons of anarchy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
50 got shot 9 times though

and by too much, IMO, sutter is tying to develop to many characters in an hour a week. I mean come on, opies father and slut wife, juice and his snitchy ways, jax and his ex wife, gemma and her Eve like snakey ways, clay and his trechory, Otto and his prison politics, Potter and his Marty like ways of doing shit, cartel and their relentless power trip, Irish and there baby smuggling gun running operations, tig and his self destructive motives that hurt everyone, prospect and his big bowl of cereal, chibs and his awfully quiet season this year, Bobby and his 'what ever happened to elvis' impressions, chit like that

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA

and by too much, IMO, sutter is tying to develop to many characters in an hour a week. I mean come on, opies father and slut wife, juice and his snitchy ways, jax and his ex wife, gemma and her Eve like snakey ways, clay and his trechory, Otto and his prison politics, Potter and his Marty like ways of doing shit, cartel and their relentless power trip, Irish and there baby smuggling gun running operations, tig and his self destructive motives that hurt everyone, prospect and his big bowl of cereal, chibs and his awfully quiet season this year, Bobby and his 'what ever happened to elvis' impressions, chit like that
lol yea, when you put it that way it seems like a lot. i enjoy the fast pace though

Mar 11, 2011
lol, ive watched like 4 of the newer episodes in season four and the first 6 or so from season one. the show it what it is, i was never big on motorcycle club lore but its still a good show. definitely worth watching the rest of it. but yea youre kinda right clay caught hella gunshots upclose and somehow managed to survive the wait for the ambulance and getting to the hospital and all that. i think thats obviously cause theyre trying to show hes a hard ass, but you never know, he might just slip away or some shit and no one will have to finish the job

but what do u mean the shows doing way too mcuh? can u be more specific?>
Yup.

The first season was fuckin raw cuz it was biker gang ish you signed up for. Mayans vs. Sons, some gang violence wit the IXers. Dudes gettin popped, drop outs gettin there rocker tats burned off wit a blow torch. That shit was believable and fit in the budget of FX.

Now this season, with the Cartels and that lame ass scene wit the rocket launchers and shit... ionno it just seems like they really stretchin this ish out. The plot lines mesh together in a way that is neither interesting or well coordinated. It happens when the writers of shows are hella dope and you run into the fourth season of a drama with evolving characters (not like Law and Order or CSI). They run out of room to evolve and it turns into a season of baby puke.

Suffa just ain't workin this season for me. Ya feel tho?

Mar 11, 2011

Yeah dat

and all 50 needed was a hug to heal

Sicc OG
Jan 28, 2008
Yup.

The first season was fuckin raw cuz it was biker gang ish you signed up for. Mayans vs. Sons, some gang violence wit the IXers. Dudes gettin popped, drop outs gettin there rocker tats burned off wit a blow torch. That shit was believable and fit in the budget of FX.

Now this season, with the Cartels and that lame ass scene wit the rocket launchers and shit... ionno it just seems like they really stretchin this ish out. The plot lines mesh together in a way that is neither interesting or well coordinated. It happens when the writers of shows are hella dope and you run into the fourth season of a drama with evolving characters (not like Law and Order or CSI). They run out of room to evolve and it turns into a season of baby puke.

Suffa just ain't workin this season for me. Ya feel tho?
I feel this. I dont think this seazon iz bad, it just aint az good az other seasonz like seazon 1. Still my favorite shit to watch on TV tho and I still feel itz a CANT MISS show. My girl and her kidz know that at 9:59 on Tuezday night itz time to shut the fucc up and dont bother me for the next hour got-dammit

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
SOA is a dope ass show. Period. As budgets expand for TV shows, so do the scripts and the writers... Its entertainment people!!!!!!

Only thing I dont get is how they are cutting off characters.... Makes me think SOA may be shutting down soon.... Clay, piney, juice, bobby, & otto all are gonna be out for next season or at least MINOR rolls for those who are killed... Fuck it.... As long as Jax stays and keeps the club going, show still gets watched!

Mar 11, 2011
SOA is a dope ass show. Period. As budgets expand for TV shows, so do the scripts and the writers... Its entertainment people!!!!!!

Only thing I dont get is how they are cutting off characters.... Makes me think SOA may be shutting down soon.... Clay, piney, juice, bobby, & otto all are gonna be out for next season or at least MINOR rolls for those who are killed... Fuck it.... As long as Jax stays and keeps the club going, show still gets watched!
I find it a lot less entertaining than I used to tho. As a television entertainment expert you would understand the need to kill of characters since it's a biker show and Dora the Explorer.

It's whatever tho shit is still better than anything new airing ritnow outsida this college football season and Boardwalk empire

Nov 7, 2006
Bottom line the show is doin too much man, waaaaaaaay too much.

And Jax is fasho the weakest link in this bitch. Between that fuckin look he's got on his face half the show like they accidentally served him the Atomic Hot wings from Wingstop when he ordered the Regular hot, and walkin around like a 15 month old with a full diaper: I'm damn near ready to write this shit off.

And that Clay catches a couple gut shots and is still alive.
but jax is suppose to be a weak link. everyone in that club is set in there ways and know who they are as a person. Jax is unsure about everything he does and just when he thinks he's sure about something he flips it (like his father). and you also act like clay took them shots and is walking around right now. he's barely alive and he almost died but luckily got to the hospital quick which IMO makes sense since there were 3 people there to take him right away.

also with the sons doing more villain shit ultimately makes situations bigger. all the shit they're doing this season was always at there feet but they had too much respect for the club to do any of that stupid shit. they sold small guns and made do. now with them killing jimmy o for the irish they opened up there arsenal for them if they'd like and clay jumped on it because like jax said to piney "the club lost it's way". this season you're seeing this club fall apart with greed and they're doing bigger things because they're only thinking about the pay off. read up on any hells angels type shit and the same shit happened in there clubs aswell so it isnt too far from the truth.

this season IMO is the best one for the fact of what kurt sutter is risking. he's taking so much chances and he spent 3 seasons building this bond between men in a club just to break it all apart and it isnt even the final season. they call it the fast life for a reason and when life this lifestyle shit can hit the fan quickly and it can alter everything you believe in or stand for. IMO you should rewatch this season and maybe you can see the true genius in it.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
honestly ive been hating on jax since the first episode.

dude is trying way too hard with that pretty boy zesty ass shit. my friends mom first noticed it and was like "lol why is he trying to look all extra pretty boy"

and now that i halfass know hes tryign to turn his back on his family and motorcycle club im going to be hating on him for the rest of season 1 through the end of 4, lol

funniest dude to me is that crazy rapist weirdo dude