sons of anarchy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 11, 2011
No debate Jax it the link mostly likely to break from the club. That muc if fasho. I am not arguing about the depth of actions of Jax teller.

I am talkin about the actor Charlie Hunnam is a fuckin joke and makes the show seem like like the minor leagues of action drama ya feel?

Also Clay go blapped at close range (8f <) twice in the gut and bled out for hella long while eveyone dipped and they waited for police and whoever. Oh yea and draggged him out front. It's a chicken shit directing move they have Op, Jax and Clay all in the same room guns drawn. OP shoots twice then look as Jax who doesn't respond. Shit just been gettin lame

It's like being told that Ruth Chris Ribeye is on the menu for tonight but when it comes out all you have is a plate of jailhouse salsbury seak.

the writers are pushing and scratchin to go somewhere but they really apper to be more liek MizeryMade in that thread wheres he's gettin ethered

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
I'm hella different, I see the reality of the show. I thnk alot of us are spoiled by over-the-top action. that gun drawn scene was pretty realistic to me.

butch, it gets better with tig, season three has his best situation I think

Mar 11, 2011
Dude killed your dad in cold blood over some straaaaaaaaaight boolshit and you flash on em but don't ride the whole beef out?

Your a biker if there's one thing you should be able to effectively do outside of changing to oil on you Dyna is to pull the trigger more than twice to kill someone.

I'm gonna quit posting this negative shit tho cuz I don't wanne ruin nothin fer yall. For me tho shit ain't handlin no man

Nov 7, 2006
Dude killed your dad in cold blood over some straaaaaaaaaight boolshit and you flash on em but don't ride the whole beef out?

Your a biker if there's one thing you should be able to effectively do outside of changing to oil on you Dyna is to pull the trigger more than twice to kill someone.

I'm gonna quit posting this negative shit tho cuz I don't wanne ruin nothin fer yall. For me tho shit ain't handlin no man
he thought them shots killed clay though. then once he realized they didnt he went to pull the trigger again but got shot by jax. jax aint my favorite by far but what better actor is there to play him? all the things you mention about jax is his role. he's suppose to be an unsure heartthrob type of guy. and butcher i know what you mean about jax in season 1 being a pretty boy but trust me he gets better with every season and shies away from that prettyboy shit. he gets darker every season and i think thats how they meant it to be. it's a night and day difference from what jax was in season 1 to what he is now.

Mar 11, 2011
he thought them shots killed clay though. then once he realized they didnt he went to pull the trigger again but got shot by jax. jax aint my favorite by far but what better actor is there to play him? all the things you mention about jax is his role. he's suppose to be an unsure heartthrob type of guy. and butcher i know what you mean about jax in season 1 being a pretty boy but trust me he gets better with every season and shies away from that prettyboy shit. he gets darker every season and i think thats how they meant it to be. it's a night and day difference from what jax was in season 1 to what he is now.
Hey someone without a Australian accent would be a good choice

and Opie thought he killed Clay so stopped shooting? Shit just cuz you jack up a three and think it's gonna go in doens't mean you don't crash the boards in case. Just cuz you think you locked your car door in the big lot at Candlestick doesn't mean you shouldn't double check before you pile into the game.

Nov 7, 2006
Hey someone without a Australian accent would be a good choice

and Opie thought he killed Clay so stopped shooting? Shit just cuz you jack up a three and think it's gonna go in doens't mean you don't crash the boards in case. Just cuz you think you locked your car door in the big lot at Candlestick doesn't mean you shouldn't double check before you pile into the game.

you're really comparing those things to the equvilent of shooting someone lol. it was done real well IMO. jax had a gun on op and op fired 2 quick shots and looked right at jax. then when clay started moving again he tried again. i mean why the fuck would you overkill especially since you got a gun on you and you're doing it in the clubhouse where there could be more people around. your logic is very weird. and IMO i think Charlie Hunnington or whoever is a pretty good actor. i cant see anyone else playing the role of jax any better.

May 4, 2002
today is the day.

the falling of clay, the rise of a new club

i hope they dont fuck this up

edit: i thought they ordered 1 more ep next week? or did it turn out to be a 2 part end of the season?