sons of anarchy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2006
I dont get how Jax can have Clays back even after he beat on his moms? That Irked the fuck outta me
he didnt have clays back to have clays back. he knows if opie just runs out and kills clay 2 things can happen. the club kills jax bestfriend and ultimately sucks jax in so he cant go to oregon with tara. or opie kills clay and they pin it on someone else where if that happens and if jax is tryin to back out then and there without people knowing he would look suspicious or as a coward since people would look to him to take the throne. jax wanted to bring it to the table so it can get sorted through everyone and he can still have his escape route to bounce outta the club. now with opie doing what he did he has forced jax to stay in the club granted it wasnt opies intentions. jax said dont make me kill you and it was a bluff and a proven bluff when he didnt pull the trigger.

Jan 5, 2006
I pay basic attention to the story the rest is spent noticing the angles and how scenes are shot, if the line was crossed, how the effects were shot lol... that's the cinematographer in me.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
i'm sure opie calling his bluff about killing him and keeping him around was opies intentions.

jaxs pretty much screwed opies life up if we boil it down

Nov 7, 2006
i'm sure opie calling his bluff about killing him and keeping him around was opies intentions.

jaxs pretty much screwed opies life up if we boil it down
nah not at all. jax in season 1 got opies back when he didnt want to blow shit up. and then when opie was trying to come back into the club by killing that dude the irish wanted killed is season 1 jax was trying to not let it happen. and even when they kidnapped the lawyer jax made sure he went along so opie wouldnt get further in. jax has always been there for opie and opie didnt mean to call jax's bluf but he did. at that moment opie lost both wives, his father and his club so he didnt give a shit.

Nov 7, 2006
this episode was a sick set up for the finale. the music playing when tigg ran through the restaurant area went perfect. also liking how Tara was setting up her shit that whole time. playing kind games and shit asking if jax loves her and all that. i still think jax wont leave the club. with bobbie locked up, tigg all crazy and opie with a busted hand he's gonna have to stay. tara just might die this season or maybe smarten up and let jax stay in charming. we shall see.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
tara has to die. literally, or figuratively if she hasn't already by giving jax the needle. shes always been the goody girl but by doing that shes no better than any of them and the old her is dead.

something's up with otto as well. all is not what it seems there. otto is always on top of shit. is romeo workin with the feds? is potter workin for the cartel? will the feds get to clay before jax can kill him?

whatever happens this shit is gettin dope.