So why was I banned?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
Everybody should stop replying to Namo, he's attention whoring plain and simple. We've had this conversation with him numerous times about his "Australian dark humor" and his Bigoted posts, yet he's back asking again for the sole purpose of "look at me, i'm a 35 year old attention whore who can't seem to live without posting on a message board where the majority don't like me".

There's a reason this post is done on his THIRD account, don't feed the attention whore.
This sounds a lot like me is except I'm 20.

Feb 11, 2006
bro i had no idea at all.
Me either..

I lightweight was gonna tell this racist faggot about himself in the trayvon verdict thread but let it slide due to that just being and endless subject about the judicial system...

But now Its fuck Namo on mines mayne...Id likd to give him a black round house followed by a white chop to his throat then follow that through with a good old mexican headbutt..then finish him off with a jewish broken jaw..

But yo on some treal shit tweeze @tweeze ebonic>>>all ebonics

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
It is America, you can say whatever the fuck you want.....................

and the website can do whatever the fuck it pleases too. He doesn't pay to be a member and people can have whatever fucking reactions they want to.

Freedom of speech doesn't mean racist faggots get to spew endless vitriol and that no one can have a reaction to it. Thats the fuckin problem, online faggots have too much power because the attitude is just "whatever".

and if u feel like "whatever" then why the fuck do u care if people have a reaction

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Freedom of speech doesn't mean racist faggots get to spew endless vitriol and that no one can have a reaction to it.
Yes it does. Your reaction to it is your issue, and you have the right to say whatever you want back, or god forbid, ignore it. Nobody ever said you don't get to have your own opinions.

and if u feel like "whatever" then why the fuck do u care if people have a reaction
The reaction to someone should never be censorship. There shouldn't be an asterisk next to anyone's rights. Not to over politicize what were talking about, I get it's a message board.

I get this site has it's own rules and it can ban anyone they want. This site is also based off gangster rap, and if someone says something controversial that kinda comes with the territory. Namo didn't do anything 100 other people haven't done before, the difference is the constant whining and bitching nowadays.