So why was I banned?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
yeah anyone runs up on me I'll shoot them in the face, I'm too old for fist fights niow. that tough guy shit doesn't worry me.

im just letting you know from the various usernames and pleas for understanding on here to your racist ways it makes it look like you have no life or get no australian pussy whatsoever

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
Everybody should stop replying to Namo, he's attention whoring plain and simple. We've had this conversation with him numerous times about his "Australian dark humor" and his Bigoted posts, yet he's back asking again for the sole purpose of "look at me, i'm a 35 year old attention whore who can't seem to live without posting on a message board where the majority don't like me".

There's a reason this post is done on his THIRD account, don't feed the attention whore.
Fourth account now

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
First they came for the spambots and I didn't say anything cuz I wasn't a spambot....

and then they came for the autistics and I didn't say anything because I wasn't autistic....

then they came for the australians and I didn't say anything because I am not australian.....

That's about all I got to say about NAMO @NAMO

fuck him.

Feb 11, 2006
Namo Idk why you hate jewish people but the shit you was posting up was some Nazi idealist views..
There are sites for that where you can post to others that feel the same way..

But yo apart the nazi shitt and the bullshit posts in the Trayvon martin verdict thread where you was happy the dude got off I never had a problem with you.

Jan 17, 2014
Namo Idk why you hate jewish people but the shit you was posting up was some Nazi idealist views..
There are sites for that where you can post to others that feel the same way..

But yo apart the nazi shitt and the bullshit posts in the Trayvon martin verdict thread where you was happy the dude got off I never had a problem with you.
I don't hate jewish people. I mearly point out how they control the world.

The trayvon thing was race baiting by the media, so I'm glad he wasn't convicted. Obama got in on the act too, it was never a fair trial. Is zimmerman a piece of shit? I'm sure he is as is every cop and wannabe cop.