So why was I banned?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
I don't hate jewish people. I mearly point out how they control the world.

The trayvon thing was race baiting by the media, so I'm glad he wasn't convicted. Obama got in on the act too, it was never a fair trial. Is zimmerman a piece of shit? I'm sure he is as is every cop and wannabe cop.
lol @ "race-baiting" (every internet faggot's favorite word) yet u cant shut up about race

May 16, 2002
People always think I'm Mexican, so what?

NAMO, I don't recall ever having a problem with dude. And if I ever did I don't remember like most of the issues I've had in here with memebers. Why? Because it's not important.

I look at everybody in here as my Siccness Brehs. Yes, we've all had our disagreements & sometimes hate each others opinions, but don't be a fatal bitch about it. Fatal bitches never forget. Get over it & let's keep this moving forward family.

Not everyone is at their best everyday. We sometimes get upset. It's natural.

SICCNESS 4 LIFE!!!! Let's move forward!

Last edited:
Jan 17, 2014
People always think I'm Mexican, so what?

NAMO, I don't recall ever having a problem with dude. And if I ever did I don't remember like most of the issues I've had in here with memebers. Why? Because it's not important.

I look at everybody in here as my Siccness Brehs. Yes, we've all had our disagreements & sometimes hate each others opinions, but don't be a fatal bitch about it. Fatal bitches never forget. Get over it & let's keep this moving forward family.

Not everyone is at their best everyday. We sometimes get upset. It's natural.

SICCNESS 4 LIFE!!!! Let's move forward!
I'd prop you but for some reason I can't prop

Feb 11, 2006
Plz say it aint so??
You got that Triple chin thing going on??

AND YO THE IRONY LOL YOU ACTUALLY LOOK LIKE YOU COULD BE JEWISH
Yo you look jewish or sone sort of medateranian type shit like greek or bosnian or some shit...dafuq you gonna hate on jews for mayne.