So why was I banned?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 17, 2014
Yo you look jewish or sone sort of medateranian type shit like greek or bosnian or some shit...dafuq you gonna hate on jews for mayne.
I'm Yugoslav

I don't like those that control how we live. Have a look at who owns all the record labels, radio / tv stations & film studios that influence generations and push degeneracy.

Most of the liberals behind gun control in the US are jewish.

USA is one of the last remaining for hope for humanity and that is fucking sad. It's too late for the UK and Australia.

I'm just raising awareness, no hate.

Feb 11, 2006
I'm Yugoslav

I don't like those that control how we live. Have a look at who owns all the record labels, radio / tv stations & film studios that influence generations and push degeneracy.

USA is one of the last remaining for hope for humanity and that is fucking sad. It's too late for the UK and Australia.

If your yugoslavian shouldnt you be against Nazi shit???

Like didnt Nazi Idealist Serbians or some shit butcher hella Yugoslavs??

May 16, 2002
I'm Yugoslav

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
In other news, I tipped the valet at the hospital and made his day 'yo thanks dog god bless man happy holidays' and gave me a black handshake and shoulder greeting. He was one of the nicer african american people I have run into. There have been others, but I found a lot are racist and won't smile or give me courtesy, but this is my experience and I know most of you will say I'm racist but suck a dick I just speak the truth.

I found a lot of white people rude like this one fat cow working at mcdonalds she had a black eye it's no suprise why. But the majority of white people have been friendly and helpful.

Even the nurses where rude and seem like they didn't want to work.

I'm up and down with how I feel about this place in general, but I believe a lot of black people don't like me automatically cause of my skin tone.

I didn't enslave you and you were too young yo be a slave so take the stick out your ass and be normal. I don't judge people without speaking to them first, if you talk in ebonics I don't have time for you.

I think something is really wrong with american society when there is this much distaste for one another.
damn i thought we was cool bro. smh.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Can't forget his recent gems on the way people speak in Detriot

If you are poor and didn't get an education then I understand the need for ebonics, but if you went to college or became a nurse for example, you need to speak simplified english, american.

But it pisses me off seeing pro athletes speak in ebonics when they got a scolarship.
I just think everybody needs to speak the language in the country they live in and were born in. Especially if you went to college, if you can't speak English that's just ignorant.

Trust me, people are judging me cause of my skin, I'm not stupid I am very aware.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Dayyyyyyyum this dude got hella insecurities about skin color and race.

Dat nigga need to gtfo asap..

Lol he must hella hate tweeze Yay area Ebonic posts
probably had tweeze on ignore. lol
bro, you moved to Detroit what did you expect, tea and crumpets? niggas starving out there, unemployed.