So why was I banned?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 17, 2014
I had some time to think about it.

For doing the same shit I have done for many years, joking about politcally incorrect shit.

I don't blame the mods, not one bit. Obviously it gets annoying when people won't stop complaining BAN HIM! HE'S WACIS! OY VEY IT'S LIKE ANOTHER SHOAH!

Sicc is turning into reddit, this place has not changed, the users have. Sadly the snitching users have become the norm here, the good old sicc is dead now.

So what option remains? Do you stick with transitioning this site into a liberal paradise? Maybe, if you think it will bring you more traffic, go ahead.

The open forum used to be an OPEN FORUM. It's not anymore, there are rules now apparently. How about a forum section where anything goes?

Anyway mods, I will just post in this thread. I am hoping we can have an OPEN discussion on this issue and be civil

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
NAMO @NAMO

....breh you & I have been cool from the gate, & TBH I didnt even realized you were banned until yesterday but, everything you type is jew this & jew that & majority of us dont give a fuck about any of that & hitler dont reside on this board. this aint 4chan dude.

keep your race hating opinion to yourself & you will be just fine.

you even proved you cant go ONE POST without some stupid jewish reference, like you just did above with that "oy vey" 'shoah' bullshit.... aint nobody tryin to hear that breh so cann it.

Jan 17, 2014
NAMO @NAMO

....breh you & I have been cool from the gate, & TBH I didnt even realized you were banned until yesterday but, everything you type is jew this & jew that & majority of us dont give a fuck about any of that & hitler dont reside on this board. this aint 4chan dude.

keep your race hating opinion to yourself & you will be just fine.

you even proved you cant go ONE POST without some stupid jewish reference, like you just did above with that "oy vey" 'shoah' bullshit.... aint nobody tryin to hear that breh so cann it.
But I don't HATE the jews, Shea. My point is why now can't we joke about this stuff? It's not like I'm dropping N bombs.

I don't understand how you see it as hatred.

Maybe it's a cultural thing, Australians have dark humour, that's what the siccness had way back when.

:/

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
But I don't HATE the jews, Shea. My point is why now can't we joke about this stuff? It's not like I'm dropping N bombs.

I don't understand how you see it as hatred.

Maybe it's a cultural thing, Australians have dark humour, that's what the siccness had way back when.

:/

why should an n bomb be wrong but hating jews acceptable?
racism is racism at the end of the day. and if u dont believe that jews are a race then anti-semiticism = racism imo.
im with shea tho, and we can go back to your syko sniper name bro it seems u hate jews based on the stuff u post i dont think users should have to tolerate that especially when a few of our users are jewish.
namo u my guy but just calling it how i see it.

Jan 17, 2014
why should an n bomb be wrong but hating jews acceptable?
racism is racism at the end of the day. and if u dont believe that jews are a race then anti-semiticism = racism imo.
im with shea tho, and we can go back to your syko sniper name bro it seems u hate jews based on the stuff u post i dont think users should have to tolerate that especially when a few of our users are jewish.
namo u my guy but just calling it how i see it.
Ok I see your point, but I don't hate jews, I may have gotten overboard before under syko sniper with pics of dead jews, but this time I only said rest in piss to the butcher of beruit. Sharon is a terrorist, why cut my right to speak out against him?

We went from not being able to joke about jewish people, to not speaking negative about anyone jewish regardless of human rights abuses, ie Ariel Sharon.

Do you think that is racist?

Gabe505

B!TCH PLEA$E
Apr 24, 2002
siccness.net
I had some time to think about it.

For doing the same shit I have done for many years, joking about politcally incorrect shit.

I don't blame the mods, not one bit. Obviously it gets annoying when people won't stop complaining BAN HIM! HE'S WACIS! OY VEY IT'S LIKE ANOTHER SHOAH!

Sicc is turning into reddit, this place has not changed, the users have. Sadly the snitching users have become the norm here, the good old sicc is dead now.

So what option remains? Do you stick with transitioning this site into a liberal paradise? Maybe, if you think it will bring you more traffic, go ahead.

The open forum used to be an OPEN FORUM. It's not anymore, there are rules now apparently. How about a forum section where anything goes?

Anyway mods, I will just post in this thread. I am hoping we can have an OPEN discussion on this issue and be civil

It's a rap music website, if you want rights go somewhere else....

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
you are a faggot because:
A) you actually believe the race/religion hatred shit and are too pussy to discuss these views IRL, so you do it anonymous on the net.
B) or you are actually kidding around, but lack such self awareness that you do not realize how un-fucking-funny your 'dark Australian sense of humor' is
(having to explain your jokes are funny should be the first fuckin clue the shit ain't funny)

why not go to an aussie board and have a hate fest

Jan 17, 2014
you are a faggot because:
A) you actually believe the race/religion hatred shit and are too pussy to discuss these views IRL, so you do it anonymous on the net.
B) or you are actually kidding around, but lack such self awareness that you do not realize how un-fucking-funny your 'dark Australian sense of humor' is
(having to explain your jokes are funny should be the first fuckin clue the shit ain't funny)

why not go to an aussie board and have a hate fest
and you know I don't discuss these view IRL how? because your tiny pea brain tells you? oh ok.

you might not find them funny, but the prop doesn't lie.

there is no hate-fest, it's all in your mind.

Props: :ab: and :ab:
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Everybody should stop replying to Namo, he's attention whoring plain and simple. We've had this conversation with him numerous times about his "Australian dark humor" and his Bigoted posts, yet he's back asking again for the sole purpose of "look at me, i'm a 35 year old attention whore who can't seem to live without posting on a message board where the majority don't like me".

There's a reason this post is done on his THIRD account, don't feed the attention whore.

Jan 17, 2014
Everybody should stop replying to Namo, he's attention whoring plain and simple. We've had this conversation with him numerous times about his "Australian dark humor" and his Bigoted posts, yet he's back asking again for the sole purpose of "look at me, i'm a 35 year old attention whore who can't seem to live without posting on a message board where the majority don't like me".

There's a reason this post is done on his THIRD account, don't feed the attention whore.
you don't speak for everyone, cumstain. speak for yourself.