SICX

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

P-Nut

Sicc OG
Sep 23, 2002
@loki

real talk.

and epidemic said audio , meaning he felt he was ready to challenge loki on the level. and look at the thread most of the shit was posted in, a sicx thread. and that was once one of loki's best friends. you cant ignore some shit talk that crossed a personal boundary on a sensitive subject.

as for this thread?
this topic will most likely get posted 1 milion more times in the future, as the fans continue to grow and minds continue to wander. so i'll remain on the same level.

fuck it. whats done is done and cant be changed. let it die.

Apr 26, 2002
ya'll need to jus fuccin chill. that's y tha fucc lynch and alot uv artists don't come on here cuz all this shit talkin. ya'll on siccmade board, if ya'll got a problem wit loki, then get tha fucc off this board!!!! loki tha only one from siccmade choppin it up wit us, answerin questions when we got em, lettin us kno tha haps on siccmade and ya'll tryin to kill that. loki ain't shtartin shit on here, i'm glad tha man's on here cuz he answered alot uv questions i had. chill wit that bullshit ya'll soundin hella childish. fold.

P-Nut

Sicc OG
Sep 23, 2002
T-Spoon said:
ya'll need to jus fuccin chill. that's y tha fucc lynch and alot uv artists don't come on here cuz all this shit talkin. ya'll on siccmade board, if ya'll got a problem wit loki, then get tha fucc off this board!!!! loki tha only one from siccmade choppin it up wit us, answerin questions when we got em, lettin us kno tha haps on siccmade and ya'll tryin to kill that. loki ain't shtartin shit on here, i'm glad tha man's on here cuz he answered alot uv questions i had. chill wit that bullshit ya'll soundin hella childish. fold.
real spillin

Nov 14, 2002
@ Epidemic: You a straight bitch cuzz. In my eyes murderin a nigga ant as bad as fuccin ya own muthafuccin daughters. If any one of my niggas ever fucc with that id pop the muthafucca myself. Thats real shit. Eat a dic bitch.