SICX

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 3, 2002
That's fuc'in sad manne...............That nigga fuc'ed off his whole career. Whats funny is, that there iz soooooo many got damn hoes on this planet!!! That nigga did drop a Clas-sicc album in '99 though...........

I really do feel sorry for his children..................Someday they'll watch 'Now Eat' and see they dad clownin' on camera wit da homies Loki, Lynch, Dubb and Art B.
Someday Sicx's kids will be able to see that they dad [HAD] alot of talent wit a mic in hiz hand, and bright future with alot of fans!.........................that nigga gotta live knowin' that.....

Apr 25, 2002
no it was his girl and sicx together looking at 400 years combined.

and i don't think his kids would give a shit about their fathers music.

i think it would make them sicc to hear whut he was doing when he was'nt doing that shit on his personal time.

Sep 17, 2002
you kno...as much as i wanna see a new sicx cd, i don't think siccmade wil put one out...maybe in a few years siccmade will feature him on a trakk or maybe a comp if we're lukky, probably under under a different name tho...and i really wanna hear that Deer Hunter shit too...but i don't think he's gonna be pullin any x-raided type shit, as much as i want him to

Sep 29, 2002
^^^maybe he could do what x-motha fucking raided did, and make a shit
load of albums in jail...that would be tight. this way he could stay siccmade."

...i wouldn't support him if he did.

& i really don't feel like talking about it, so don't ask.

Sep 17, 2002
seperating tha music from tha man is diffikult...every verse that he rapped was straight heat and if tha rap-side of him was all there was it would be easy ta say i'd support him...but now that i think about it, i don't kno what i'd do...i'd still buy tha cd i think...but would tha money go ta him? I'ma watch now eat in a minute...i haven't watched it in a long ass time...in fakt tha last time i watched it was a couple days before i found out about what sicx did...its bout ta be weird as fukk seein him on my skreen aktin all normal an shit, seemin like a kool muthafukka...and at tha same time i'll kno what he did...