SICX

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
E

Epidemic

Where the fuck is lynch in all this speak on this Iam interested to hear what you have to say.

Epidemic

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

^^^
lol damn yaw some impatient ass muh fuccaz

n i hope sicx dont do nuthin like x raided

outro
SiKHMaDe

E

Epidemic

Loki your such a fake ass joke. You say throughout that Sicx is your boy now you hoe out. Your a clown.

Epidemic

Mar 10, 2003
hell naw!!!

that looney muthafucka is sick he need to be right where he is and think about that shithe did. them was his kids you dont do shit like that to anybody
what the fuck was he thinking his kids dont ever need to see him or the mom
that dont make no sence. he was tight with the mic thoe! but still he aint coo for that.

Jan 25, 2003
Epidemic said:
Loki your such a fake ass joke. You say throughout that Sicx is your boy now you hoe out. Your a clown.

Epidemic
you are an idiot. ill bet if one of your "homies" MOLESTED HIS OWN FUCKING KIDS you would turn your back on him too

stupid bitch ill bet you got molested as a child

Sep 23, 2002
Damn, i thought Loki could speak for himself and he said he didnt feel like talkin' about it. Just leave it at that. :confused:
this shit is old.

Jun 22, 2002
www.theregime.cjb.net
loki said:
[B...i wouldn't support him if he did.

& i really don't feel like talking about it, so don't ask. [/B]
I respect that, you sayin u wouldnt support him.
No matter how tight the dude was, what he did was wrong and fucked up. Aint no excuse.

I made a topic bout Sicx a while back and come to think of it .. it's kinda disrespectful. Peops should just keep this shit quiet and be done with it. Ain't nobodies business and it aint nobody's to ask Lynch or Loki or anyone else.

Sep 29, 2002
@ epidemic: fuck you.
your real agenda shines through your
righteous bullshit. you want to fuck w/ me?
c'mon, then. don't front w/ your "blessed"
act.

sicx was 1 of my best friends. what he did has
betrayed all of us. he needs help but i don't
know if i'm the 1 to offer it. im still too busy
being angry at him.

once again, @ epidemic: fuck you.

Dec 19, 2002
lmao @ loki. you tell his bitch ass.
and alwayz respect sicx as a rapper, but as a person.............i think him and michael jackson should hook up. for realz. sicc fucc!!!!!!

Sep 29, 2002
@ tooper:
it didn't occur to me it could have been
read that way. i don't know the full
extent of what went on but i know
he has plead guilty to the charges
he faced. i know this kind of crime
doesn't occur in a vacuum & it's
not something the police can set
you up on like they could w/ dope.
i also know that as much as he may
have victimized these children, he too
was a victim; that's the nature of this
kind of shit. & that's what makes it
hard; can't just hate him for it. wait
until 1 of your boys skelleton's fall
out the closet. it aint some easy
shit to deal w/.

Nov 7, 2002
well..........

I Think Mr. Maxmillion "Sicx" was a victim of being sexually abused as a young boy to have done this as a grown man.
What Loki is trying to say is, what Sicx did is totally psychological and Sicx needs help.
Everyone shouldn't come all hard on him and call him a "sicc fuk" or a "sick faggot" and understand that it's psychological, and he acted upon his impulse of what happened to him when he was young, and saw these girls as people who looked up to him, and took advantage of the power he had on them, and used it for his own self satisfaction...
This type of crime happens more then you think, and I'm in no way shape or form saying it's right, but if I was a Judge, I would of Ordered Sicx to atleast 2 years of imprisonment, and 4 years of everyday supervised mental therapy.

P.S.
Nobody in here has the right to judge Sicx, But GOD, And like all of us who bleed red blood and breathe oxygen, We, one day, will die and meet our maker, and explain our sins. Sicx will meet his maker one day and explain this and all of his sins he has comitted. The Point is, worry about your own life and let the next person worry about theirs, And GOD will deal with each and everyone of us in the end.

Apr 25, 2002
it's cool loki,

i can understand why you feel that way thats sumthing really hard to accept.thats real cause sumthing like that is wayyy out...

who woulda guessed?

you know???

whut can i tell you it's a fucked up situation.

but you know who has to bare the burden.

i know that was your homie.so thats tuff loki.

sorry to hear that shit.

for everybody involved.

stay up your mind will sort it out for you...