SICX

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2002
Also @ Loki.....

Loki, Make Sure You Read My Above Statement, And Remember That If Sicx Was That Much Of A Best Friend To You, You Should Of Asked Sicx What Was On His Mind, It Kind Of Puts You At Fault Also, I Mean, Best Friends Talk To Eachother About Anything Right?
Loki, Maybe You Two Should Have Communicated More And Maybe You Would Of Set Him Straight, And Maybe This Crime Would Have Not Occoured...

Just My Opinion.

Sep 17, 2002
^^^sicx wasn't bout ta talk ta anyone about that...no one who does that kinda shit is just gonna kome out an say it...and there is no way you kan put any of tha blame on loki...how kould he have known it would be like that?

Nov 7, 2002

Regardless If Anyone Knew What Was Going On, Sicx Gave A Lot Of Hints Of What He Was Doing Behind Closed Doors, For Example "One Of Us" Sicx's Verse...
Sicx, Like Most Child Molestors And Rapists Gave Hints Of What He Was Doing, Like If One Of Your Best Friends Was 23 Years Of Age And Told You "Damn, These 14 year old Hoes Be Lookin Fine" Or Something Along Those Lines, Wouldn't You Question Him?
Maybe Loki Should Of Questioned Sicx When After Hearing Some Of Sicx's Lyrics.
Sometimes You Can Sense A Person Like Sicx, Thats Probably Why Zag Kept Kicking Him Out Her House, Like Sicx Says In His Own Album Credits, Maybe She Actually Analyzed His Lyrics, And Didn't Trust Him Around Her Kids...

After All If They're Such A "Siccmade Fam" Like They Claim To Be, Maybe They Should Of Payed Closer Attention To Their Family Members, Because If They Did Maybe X-Raided And Sicx Wouldn't be In Prison Right Now, They Would Be In The Studio Where They Belong...

Dec 27, 2002
cant be in everybodys business all the time...i just dont think you should be forcing guilt trips on folks...how do you know (how could you know) how many disasters HAVE been averted because of their relationships? you're just posing a lot of what ifs...and unless you understand the human psyche like a mathematical model, that won't help much (and it definitely wont fix the past)...anyway, what lyrics you talkin bout?

Sep 29, 2002
i wish i had talked to him more near the
end. we had both drifted apart somewhat;
i feel bad about that to this day & can't help
but entertain the idea that i could have
helped him avert this shit. truth is: a man
won't find redemption untill he really seeks
it; your hardest, darkest demons can only
be dealt w/ by you.

Apr 26, 2002
loki, in no way am i condonin or condeming ur opinion, but my question is this:

wut did you feel bout sicx's lyrics then? if your condeming him now for it, how did you feel about him talkin bout rapin kids? jus tryin to undershtand where u comin from. i can't speak for u cuz I don't even kno wut i'd do if i found out if my best friend did that, i jus wanna kno how u feel. fold.

Nov 7, 2002
That's Good You Can Look Back And See That You Could Of Saved Him, But Now It's Too Late, It Wasn't You Who Did These Crimes Loki, It Was Sicx, And I Am Deeply Sorry About Losing Your Ex-Bestfriend Sicx..

It Just Goes To Show Ya'll, You Never Know What Goes On In The Next Person's Mind... That's Some Scary Shit...

Sep 29, 2002
truth is, like i said, i couldn't have "saved"
him; only you can do that for yourself. as
for his explicit lyrics, i didn't agree w/ him
but he had the right to say what he wanted
to. & i always took them for fantasy. i almost
didn't put out my record w/ his verse as it was,
but again i let him have his say as he wanted it.
that thin line, he crossed it. that's against
code, right there. & that will never change
or be forgotten. BUT NOW: i feel i've said
enough on this. to quote t-spoon: fold.

Sep 29, 2002

Apr 26, 2002
loki said:
respect homie. fold.

E

Epidemic

@-Loki- haha a little upset because I speak the truth about you. Fuck you too bitch ass boy. You really cant rap, your a sellout punk thats that. You will always be that no matter what. Clown

Epidemic

Be Blessed By The Words I Speak

Feb 23, 2003
Fresno, CALIF.
Look For Brotha Lynch Hung, And The Album "The Virus", Then Click "One Of Us".
^ Listenin to it right now..It's a good song actually, i hear breathing in the background...Loki comes ill, and lynch too...
"Im Fuckin Yo Kids Instead Of Yo Wife"-Sicx....

^How Interesting How history repeats itself...

I questioned him in Killing Fields and Like To Bleed also

-Peace