Sicx Update

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.evildooinz.com
I visited Sicx a few days ago. He's doing great. We talked about how he is doing, his new found faith in Jesus, The Siccmade Family, and his new Album he's workin on. The full story will be in the First Issue of The Siccmade Chronicles and The Exclusive Interview will be in the Second Issue.

NEWS

THE SICCMADE CHRONICLES COMING IN JUNE 2002

Apr 25, 2002
yea..how is his album going to be if he found jesus......is he going to rap about the same shit as he used to or is he going to change it up a bit.

Apr 25, 2002
Techniq said:
Please tell me he ain't finna drop a gospel album... that'z tha last thing I want iz anotha dope rapper droppin' sum gospel garbage like Agerman, KRS-One, MC Hammer, n prolly a few others I ain't rememberin'..
Also Mr. Del and Gangsta Boo from Memphis.

Apr 25, 2002
G.O.D said:
HA!

Would he have his face in tha bible, if he was not in jail?

NEGATOR!

G.O.D
would half theze fooz have their face in tha bible if life wuz perfect n we didnt need shit dumb ass?...that wuz some stupid shit thiz foe stated...

fukk it...sicx could rap however tha fukk he want, and ill still support him, and if anything, that foo aint pussyin out..it takez some big ass ballz to turn yo shit around...n rap about god n jesus on a album that im sure everyonez gonna hear, n im sure itz gonna sell like fukk...i say..maaaadd fukkn propz, much luv, n much support from this side...$idewayz

~*MR. TYPCEE*~

Apr 25, 2002
There's no such thing as hell, bro...Unless you believe there is and I don't! What I do believe is that anyone who believes in the bible or any other religious book, is a certified moron who can't think for themselves. PEACE OUT!

Apr 25, 2002
same shit happened to my homies dad....he caught himself a case and totally flipped his script while awaiting his trial....but that didnt stop the judge from sentencing him to 5years in san quentin....hes still up in there glorifying the spirit and i tell you one thing...the spirit is real...not a phony

Apr 25, 2002
@ Mtown Criminal

No doubt the spirit is real; it's just them books that are phoney. Maybe your homies dad is what society would call a "better" person now, but look where they got him. Shits fucced up bro....I'm so sure that just a couple of thousand years ago, just Moses and his wife repopulated the entire Earth with Mexicans, Blacks, Whites, Asians, Indians and ALL the other races of people around here. Yeah right! Give me a break. I mean the bible doesn't describe Moses as being Chinese, and yet there's over 2 BILLION of them running around, more than any other race......PEACE OUT!