**ROSE ALBUM REVIEW** volume 1 "KHEVLAR (Suburban Nightmare)"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 12, 2002
DJ Coma, your real brazen with your online statements. We should link up. I would like to see you in real life. I have alot of Grizzly fans, and I am researching you kid. We travel well. Matter of fact, I think were kicking off The Bat tour in Missoula. You can lay low at the Tech school.
Ok then kick off your wack ass tour here and come see me in my own hometown. I seriously fucking dare you. You really think that the 10 fags you will bring here can stand up to the amount of people that will back me in any situation at any moment here? You're just talking out your ass like usual. Unlike you, people around here actually respect me because I'm a REAL person.

And LMAO @ tech school. Im 2 semesters away from having my degree in Management Information Systems at the UNIVERSITY OF MONTANA. That's the real deal buddy, ain't no tech school. And even if I was just "at the Tech school" that would still amount to more schooling than your nonexistent college career, similar to your nonexistent rap career.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Bet. I thought that would have been your answer man. You bullshit. You scared enough of me to get a gun, and broke enough to have to wait for a tax return? That's it bro you just ended all of your own arguments. I have not threatened you, and I'm a punk like you said, why are you fearful of me? I'm a peaceful dude. Quite dude.

Now things get real quiet. Ha ha.
No, I was planning on getting an AK-47 a long time ago after my friend got me a dual sided clip holder for 30+ round clips. If I were to meet up with you, I wouldn't bring a gun, lol. I just thought I'd see what you would say.

I'm not fearful of you, at all. And I don't "have" to wait on my tax return. I just wanted to since I just bought a brand fucking new car. :) And having money doesn't make you a better person regardless. I got enough money to do what I want, but you ain't gonna convince me that money means anything cause it don't mean shit about WHO you are.

Ok then kick off your wack ass tour here and come see me in my own hometown. I seriously fucking dare you. You really think that the 10 fags you will bring here can stand up to the amount of people that will back me in any situation at any moment here? You're just talking out your ass like usual. Unlike you, people around here actually respect me because I'm a REAL person.

And LMAO @ tech school. Im 2 semesters away from having my degree in Management Information Systems at the UNIVERSITY OF MONTANA. That's the real deal buddy, ain't no tech school. And even if I was just "at the Tech school" that would still amount to more schooling than your nonexistent college career, similar to your nonexistent rap career.
Thumbs up to this! By the way, I have a BA in Journalism (specialization in Broadcast) and minors in Advertising and Sociology.

School is cool.:cool:

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
ok mr khevlar,
please explain to us the reasoning behing entitling yourself Khevlar, are you bulletproof? fireproof? You seem like a sounclick free beat using punk failed rapper who is living his dreams of success out in his own overactive imagination. It is blatantly clear your success is a figment of your imagination kid, You are not a star, you will never sell a million of anything except wolf tickets to the wooden nickel academy of bullshit and fairytales.

Your angry suburaban commando with a chainsaw on a rampage routine is weak and uninspired by anything more than listening to too much marshall mathers and taking too many drugs, Are you still mad at your parents for not giving you enough hugs? Did the Goths already shun you? Have the Emo's banished you to darkness?
You are a spoiled kid seeking the acceptance of his peers by aligning himself with a falsified identity and fraudulent misrepresentation of his own reality.

That chainsaw does little to instill fear in the minds of anyone but your parents, as they now fear they have failed at raising someone who will amount to anything but a born loser chasing a dream down a well beaten path, running in place standing in line to get nowhere fast, trying to tread water in a flooded market

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
ok mr khevlar,
please explain to us the reasoning behing entitling yourself Khevlar, are you bulletproof? fireproof? You seem like a sounclick free beat using punk failed rapper who is living his dreams of success out in his own overactive imagination. It is blatantly clear your success is a figment of your imagination kid, You are not a start, you will never sell a million of anything except wolf tickets to the wooden nickel academy of bullshit and fairytales.
sig material there!!!

Jun 3, 2006
No, I was planning on getting an AK-47 a long time ago after my friend got me a dual sided clip holder for 30+ round clips. If I were to meet up with you, I wouldn't bring a gun, lol. I just thought I'd see what you would say.
save your money homie, a chop aint all its cracked up to be

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
Green Light indeed

I think some of you kids forget, that your other marquis NW artist would not argue and debate back and forth, because sadly (it's fucked up cause it should) this site doesn't sway or exist in real life...in the club, the booth or the streets.

However, I do take time out of my day to bullshit with you.

I AM you are a NW blogger nerd, and post more then I do. Your a faggot and a nerd. DJ Coma, we got other things to discuss. Kalyn, your hella old, a mother, an apartment renter, and your broke. Your mad at Khevlar from 7-8 years ago. Your broke, lonely, and you were Bullet's mistress, not even his girlfriend. Go play in the freeway. I'm sick of your fuckin menopause grouchiness screwing up my FORUM. I would bet that you are even, or have been, on welfare. Let's check these public records out...for real...let's check public records on ayybody.

GREEN LIGHTS!!!
LMAO@ HIS forum

First off, you aren't even a marquee artist in Moron, WA let alone the whole damn NW.

Second, what would your Grandma say about how you talk to women? Bet she sends you to bed with no dessert.

Third, whose brilliant idea was it to bite marshall mathers/batman, or worse yet combine the two?

Fourth, I wonder what we would find if we were to check into your backround....anybody?

I know for starters it would say, grandma's couch dweller/fridge raider/car borrower/money out the purse when she's asleeper/bathtub meth maker-partaker/soundclick jacker/imitation marshall mathers/batman bootlegger/habitual liar/just overall piece of shit

Dec 11, 2002
Green Light for Comedy

I'm reading young Khevlar's posts and seriously..they make me smile.....because ya see, unlike everyone else that's posting Ive actually been in the same studio, same vehicle, same house and KNOW alllllll the threats and bullshit remarks are your typical youngin' sitting behind a keyboard CRAP... Unless you've grown beyond your 5'7 150lb frame you might wanna shut the hell up with all this "let's meet up" line of business because there are some REAL factors on these boards that will seek you out just for fun- come to your spot and post up for a proper introduction ....even a old lady like me knows that to be truth ... Don't think so..? Post up-- birth name & location ...

...welfare...? LOL ....I mutha fuckin WISH somebody would give me somethin for nothin ya bitch.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I was that size in 6th grade!!! LOL!!

Beto is CLOWNIN.

And yeah, Khevlar, if you're so down to meet up, then post your address. You're all gung hoe to meet up with cats, so why not just let them come to you? Or are you SCARED?

Dont' want your grandmother to know you're on her computer talkin shit to real mutha fuckas who'll kick your fucking door down and hog tie your punk ass like the little bitch you are? Now, I'm not saying I'll kick in your door. I'm not that type of person. But people I know who you have personally offended, they aren't as nice as I am.

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
i refused to call this sucka Khevlar, your name is Melissa from now of bitch..Melissa RedRiver, cause you actin like a little bitch on her period you mark.

Come on admit it, lets hear it..we all know its comin, your weak excuse of hiding behind the music, we know your a fraud, you know your a fraud. You picked the wrong gimmick too late in the game and got sacked, and now you've been served....
Face it kid you've lost this turf, this was your best connection to a major fanbase of thousands, and by being the knockoff ragdoll chump you are...you just fucked that off.
Now go back to struttin around Moron WA like you a factor, and maybe to the kids in the middle schools you might seem like somebody...butto the reals that actually read this shit

YOU ARE A NOBODY, HAVE NEVER BEEN ANYBODY, AND WONT BE....EVER

YOUR A FAILURE...lets face it, you cant cut it on your own, you mamas boy, its easy to have money livin with ya folks aint it, grow the fuck up chump..you know damn well you cant take grandmas chainsaw out of the house anyways or she'd whoop that ass

Now run yo bitch ass to Texas and bring me back a cheesecake chump and maybe we'll let you play this game

Nov 14, 2002
wow,what the fuck did i just stumble into?this Khevlar guy wants to go on a "fight tour" and kick everybodys ass on some street fighter shit...

READY?......FIGHT!

Feb 8, 2003
I still don't believe for one second that his latest album sold 1200 or 1400 in its first week or whatever he was claiming. I would put money on it that it hasn't sold that much to this day.

Thats shit didnt even sell more then 20 copies. he cant even sellout in a local pony keg liquor store. He a boogeyman rapper(meaning he dont exist)