**ROSE ALBUM REVIEW** volume 1 "KHEVLAR (Suburban Nightmare)"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 29, 2008
Not talking shit, but what in the hell were you dating bullet for in the first place anyways? I didnt even dude but i smelt a sucka from the start
Alot of people worked with Bullet and found out how he was later... but I can not deny that he got alot of people out (IMO). Most of these artists would have gone on their own, but I feel Bullet did do alot (dont hang me for it).

Course, the homies filled me in on how he is now.

I still bump Tears Fall, Look 2 tha sky and a couple others.

Dec 11, 2002
Alot of people worked with Bullet and found out how he was later... but I can not deny that he got alot of people out (IMO). Most of these artists would have gone on their own, but I feel Bullet did do alot (dont hang me for it).

Course, the homies filled me in on how he is now.

I still bump Tears Fall, Look 2 tha sky and a couple others.

...who are you..

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
i thought that was another word when i first read it......i was going to say that's nto nice....

but i don't care about the word wigger. lol.....

he's more of a trailer trash honkey redneck ass peckerwood though.

Jul 29, 2008
...who are you..
Im just a fan that loves NW underground. I kould be wrong on these accounts, but I never met bullet. I just know in the late 90's and early 2k he was putting out some muzik. I heard he's trying to be mexican now? and I heard alot of people dont like him...

Maybe I should rephrase what I said earlier, he worked with alot of people.

His first album had alot of people, (Arjay, KK, Jazz, wojack, shaolin..) and even his other comps/albums.. the same.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
dONT FORGET TO ADD DIRTY ASS TRUCK DRIVING, FLANNEL SHIRT, FAKE HANDCOCK FABRIC RHINE STONE BANDANA, CB TALKING SON OF BITCH WITH THAT.
lol......how could i have forgotten that? my bad! hahahahaha

also gotta add in COW TIPPIN.....METH SMOKIN.....GRANDMA MONEY TAKIN....WORTHLESS LITTLE FUCK....

Jul 12, 2002
I still don't believe for one second that his latest album sold 1200 or 1400 in its first week or whatever he was claiming. I would put money on it that it hasn't sold that much to this day.

Mar 31, 2006
Ha ha. Oh boy.

That racist native shit will get you fucked up.

DJ Coma, your real brazen with your online statements. We should link up. I would like to see you in real life. I have alot of Grizzly fans, and I am researching you kid. We travel well. Matter of fact, I think were kicking off The Bat tour in Missoula. You can lay low at the Tech school.

I think some of you kids forget, that your other marquis NW artist would not argue and debate back and forth, because sadly (it's fucked up cause it should) this site doesn't sway or exist in real life...in the club, the booth or the streets.

However, I do take time out of my day to bullshit with you. Sooner or later you will appreciate that. I got alot of attackers in this forum, and I try to answer everybody's post. If you got real true gripes and beefs I will confront them, but if you just wanna post some bullshit then what the fuck man...this site is boring. Let's keep it popping.

You have other artists that come in here and do the same posts, the same answers, the same quotes, the same statements, and it is boring. It's cliche. It's wack. You kids are still sucking dick off of my fist album (yeaaahman, Sub. Nigh.SE is my first album).

I will say this though, some of you cats that seem to be brave on here have over passed my limits.

I AM you are a NW blogger nerd, and post more then I do. Your a faggot and a nerd. DJ Coma, we got other things to discuss. Kalyn, your hella old, a mother, an apartment renter, and your broke. Your mad at Khevlar from 7-8 years ago. Your broke, lonely, and you were Bullet's mistress, not even his girlfriend. Go play in the freeway. I'm sick of your fuckin menopause grouchiness screwing up my FORUM. I would bet that you are even, or have been, on welfare. Let's check these public records out...for real...let's check public records on ayybody.

GREEN LIGHTS!!!

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Dog, you don't deserve to be able to call yourself "native."

You can play that card when it works for you, and then not when it don't matter. Most people wont' say shit. BUT YOU ARE A SUCKA AND A SQUARE.

You ain't about shit. And you won't fuckin do shit to anyone "in real life."

Mar 31, 2006
Then let's meet and greet each other in "real Life", since your feelings about me are so strong, and you feel you are so familiar wit me. You say I'm a punk, and I'm a square and a sucker, then let's link up kid. We'll put it on empirebatcave.com TV. We'll sit down, debate, and have lunch.

Dude, I know it hurts your feelings. But your old heroes are dead, washed up, talentless, and just gone. If you want to argue about hip hop and talent, you can't debate wit me. What you gonna do when summer comes and these videos and records are out? Up is down, left is right, the sky is not blue does not work anymore.

We don't lie about shit over here. Again, that is our thing, we are honest. On the real, too mofuckin honest. So its on you, Ryan, ha ha, shoot me something and let's sit down. I'll give you a + 50.

Kinda sad for me too, is in a few short weeks shit flips. Not being sarcastic, it is kind of sad to say goodbye to your Old Guard (with any relevance I mean). You cats want your genre to survive, stop supporting wack bullshit cause a dude is campaigning.It makes the entire L coast look cliche.

This is the big STEP YOUR GAME UP. If you want to compete in the Urban Music Market, you have to be visual. I haven't seen one quality video in here since Mix-A-Lot. Does a fucking white kid from the Hollow gotta be the first one?

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Then let's meet and greet each other in "real Life", since your feelings about me are so strong, and you feel you are so familiar wit me. You say I'm a punk, and I'm a square and a sucker, then let's link up kid. We'll put it on empirebatcave.com TV. We'll sit down, debate, and have lunch.
I don't want to sit down with you, or eat lunch with you.

Dude, I know it hurts your feelings. But your old heroes are dead, washed up, talentless, and just gone. If you want to argue about hip hop and talent, you can't debate wit me. What you gonna do when summer comes and these videos and records are out? Up is down, left is right, the sky is not blue does not work anymore.
I have more important shit in life to worry about....Heroes? LOL! Wow, you must be on some good drugs man. Say what you want, we'll see what happens when summer comes.

We don't lie about shit over here. Again, that is our thing, we are honest. On the real, too mofuckin honest. So its on you, Ryan, ha ha, shoot me something and let's sit down. I'll give you a + 50.
Yes you do. Honesty is not your thing, otherwise your albums that were suppose to be out in 2008 would be out.

I almost thought you typed, "shoot me." To which I was going to say, I have to get my gun with my tax return so gimme a week or two.

HOWEVER...since you didn't say that. Like I said, I dont' want to sit down with you and have a chat. I'm not interested in hearing anything you have to say. And meeting you would tempt me too much to cause damage to your face, and I don't need to get arrested.

Mar 31, 2006
Bet. I thought that would have been your answer man. You bullshit. You scared enough of me to get a gun, and broke enough to have to wait for a tax return? That's it bro you just ended all of your own arguments. I have not threatened you, and I'm a punk like you said, why are you fearful of me? I'm a peaceful dude. Quite dude.

Now things get real quiet. Ha ha.