**ROSE ALBUM REVIEW** volume 1 "KHEVLAR (Suburban Nightmare)"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

KhevZilla

Mar 15, 2019
Snohomish County
It’s funny how all the rappers he big ups don’t exist no more. You can hit me on old iTunes, I’m there. I guess in the long run I won our argument, about what?

KHEVLAR-KHING 07-04-2019

I don’t have to promote here, but I like to.

KhevZilla

Mar 15, 2019
Snohomish County
Also, how dare you interrupt my Ariana Grande jams with your kill yourself posts. I’m back and better than your favorite rapper’s favorite rapper’s favorite rapper. I MAKE THIS THREAD LIT.

Didn’t Bullet die after stealing from someone in Midland, Texas? Last I hearsd Jason Sharteer was hiding out there.

KhevSizzle

KhevZilla

Mar 15, 2019
Snohomish County
Also, how dare you interrupt my Ariana Grande jams with your kill yourself posts. I’m back and better than your favorite rapper’s favorite rapper’s favorite rapper. I MAKE THIS THREAD LIT.

Didn’t Bullet die after stealing from someone in Midland, Texas? Last I hearsd Jason Sharteer was hiding out there.

KhevSizz
What did you win fam? Post a rap checc
What did you win fam? Post a rap checc
Ummm, Google 1 of 8 peeps here.

KhevZilla

Mar 15, 2019
Snohomish County

KhevSizz

Again homegirl, you have Google. Nerd.

KhevZilla

Mar 15, 2019
Snohomish County

KhevSizz

Monroe, home of the body bag. as a youngsta khevlar grew up drinking straight whiskey since age 12, got beat by his parents till he was 15 and got locked in a mental ward for killing them with the same chainsaw u see in his album cover ad. Dudes is on every antidepressant possible to keep him from tearing up shit, he once ripped off a mans face with one hand and threw it at him.
After Denice the filthy lying whore decieved him and slept with his best friend, Kevin White Cloud became Khevlar, the man of undestructable bitch killing power fueled by his hate for all those that oppose his bulletproof bitch killing power.

Khevlar is a true G, as in Geronimo, hes part indian (the arrow not the dot) and has the power of 50 chiefs and two oxen. He have blade of fury, must no make Khevlar mad, khevlar summons the fury of the rain gods and will ghost dance circle around you with his power.

Khevlar is too cool to admit he isnt as cool as he wants to be, but I'm sure in the dangerous streets of Monroe he is idolized by the dont knows, it is easy to be a soldier when there aint no war. But grandma says hes talented and she will help him break it in the music business and he wont have to pay rent until his get his first royalty check, in fact she is his publicist. Ole Kevin RainCloud still has the strength of 50 warriors, in the form of tribe money he gets to fund his nonexistent rap career and straight ballin lifestyle living with grandma in the burbs.
the movie Hustle n Flow was based upon the rap career of Khevlar, and his struggle to make it "out the hood"
Khevlar sells out shows on the regular ( the DeSalvo Sweet 16 party, the Goldsteins Bar Mitzvah,the Hamilton McGee retirement party, and the party at Rickys house) amd sells an average of 12-15 hundred thousand copies ever 12 hours, the national recession is caused by the inability to keep up with the worlds demand for Khevlars album, Khevlars glows in the dark cause his future is so bright, his heart pumps nitro and he fear no on except Running Bear from the Shoshonie reservation who killed his uncle in 1978.
Khevlar and jesus were once best friends,but jesus told Khevlar to take the lead and control the world, khevlar declined the offer and told jesus he was going to be a rapper.

khevlar gets paid by siccness.net staff to log on, $5k a month
we would be nothing without khevlar
I still love this post. White Rappers bra.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Obviously everybody believes me. I’m the only thing popping on this entire site.

You a weirdo, say what you want. You’ll still prolly kill yourself next week.
Youre the only one strapped down with magic beans maybe thats why youre the only thing popping

Ive never seen this thread so I found it funny as FUCK lol shit I wish I had a review that real on my shit

Props: StillHustlin

KhevZilla

Mar 15, 2019
Snohomish County
Lol. Yeah I rhymed magic beans. It’s funny. Over a decade ago and you’re still dumb.

Kewl.

You’s The dudes I punch in the neck at the store. You’re so hard and your music taste, I just wanna chat. And I’m just from country ass Monreezus.