RIP Michael Jackson

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 9, 2007
The man admitted to being in love with sleeping with little boys......... that isn't an accusation, that's something he admitted to.... enough for me to call him fucked up and not give TWO SHITS about his death...

Jul 1, 2004
The man admitted to being in love with sleeping with little boys......... that isn't an accusation, that's something he admitted to.... enough for me to call him fucked up and not give TWO SHITS about his death...
Like dude in the open forum said...show us where he says he loves to sleep with little boys, till then gtfo.

Jul 1, 2004
you're an idiot... I posted a link in that same thread to the exact quote that he loved sleeping with little boys...
I must have missed that one. I'll go try and find it. Im pretty sure the man never said he fucked little boys and loved it. Sleeping is a different thing. Michael was like Peter Pan, he never wanted to grow up, hense hangin out with kids and having an amusement park at his home.

Whether he fucked em, made love to em, played games, whatever doesnt change the fact that hes a musical genius.

May 30, 2006
the media wasnt nice to MJ but building a big ass luna park in his backyard and sleeping with his "real" friends...12 year old boys, ( MJ didnt like girls may he rest in peace)
in the same bed and calling it pyjama party is just not right whos bad? did he molested children who knows he didnt fixed his personal problems he took the wrong action he went to beauty surgeon(s) except for his vitiligo affliction his condition was allright
so i agree with Nebulizah some how fuck this nobody loves me ill tattoo my eyebrowns type of lifestyle weirdo rip

what yall think about his albums will his records sell more know?

Jul 1, 2004
I was at Wal Mart the other day and the ol lady said, lets see if theres any MJ left and EVERY album was gone. Dont know about anywhere else though...

And I was saying the dudes not a fucking freak but theres no proof that he fucked little boys.

Nov 6, 2005
the media wasnt nice to MJ but building a big ass luna park in his backyard and sleeping with his "real" friends...12 year old boys, ( MJ didnt like girls may he rest in peace)
in the same bed and calling it pyjama party is just not right whos bad? did he molested children who knows he didnt fixed his personal problems he took the wrong action he went to a beauty surgeon(s) except for his vitiligo affliction his condition was allright
so i agree with Nebulizah some how fuck this nobody loves me ill tattoo my eyebrowns type of lifestyle weirdo rip

what yall think about his albums will his records sell more know?
Of Course. Any body with a following will sell more once they die.

Jul 1, 2004
"In 1994 Jackson paid to set up a trust for Jordy Chandler (now 29) in the amount of $15,332,250. Chandler, son of Beverly Hills dentist and screenwriter Evan Chandler, alleged he had been molested by the singer."

not guilty huh?
If your son was molested would you settle for money or would you see that the piece of shit was in prision for a long time? Money doesnt tighten your asshole back up, Jack. That quote still is no proof, he was just alleged. Take your wiki pedia nonsense and throw it out along with your bullshit logic.