RIP Michael Jackson

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
He was a star too young, for too long
I'm kind of sick of seeing this. I've been hearing this for years about him. You can formulate that opinion, but on what basis? Janet Jackson hasn't sold as many albums, but she's not (as obviously) batshit crazy. If it was so difficult to be that famous, then why not... QUIT? I've never heard MJ say that the reason he was so fucking insane was because he was a dancing puppet when he was a child, so how can other people tell me WHY that guy was crazy, and why should any of that be an excuse for the bullshit he got away with?

imagine what going 100 times platinum with one album could do to someone.
Boo fucking hoo.

And I would question charges against my neighbor depending on how much I knew about them. I not the type of person to just go along with other people's assumptions. I'll form my own opinion. In MJ's case I didn't go find out his life to see if he was innocent. I already knew it. It's been well documented.
You don't know shit about Micheal Jacksons life and you know it.

And it was stupid and unsafe to dangle his baby over that ledge, but he was just showing the baby to all the fans who were asking to see his kids, its not like he had bad intentions, he was a great father apparently.
Are you retarded or...?

I may not agree with some of the speculations... But his music deny's boundaries. Even some of the most speculative people can admit that.
I think his music is decent, but I don't understand what's so amazing about it that it sold a billion records, to be honest. The only album I have of his is the HIStory album and mostly because I copped the original version that still has the word "kike" in it.

its easier for society to believe "he done it" than "he didnt"
That's because he's an insane pedophile that's been in trouble more than once for innapropriately touching children. So...

Nov 6, 2005
I could give a shit less about wicked what ever... But (zer0) its Nice to have ya back bro. And i do agree with you. I never stated in my post that his skill matched his record sales. I just dig a good majority of dudes music.

Jul 4, 2009
<-----Doesn't
This Micheal Jackson shit will be going around for at least a year with all his rarities due to release and all this bullshit,
hes going to be a billionaire when hes dead. I just shake my head at this