RIP Michael Jackson

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
wow ten pages?

who gives a shit.

u can sum this up with three points.

1. hes a legend his music is classic and will last forever.

2. he got fucked up in the head cuz his dad and fame at a young age. i could care less if he molested kids. i wouldnt bring mine around him but i dont care about celebs personal life thats girls shit.

3. people did everyday...pay ur respects and get over it. why do we not have a ten page topic on soldiers dying?

yall actin like some lil gossip girls

Jun 22, 2007
Jackson didn't molest no children, of course thats my opinion but. The other day I saw an interview where some doctor hypnotized MJ and asked him if he ever touched any child in an inappropriate way, and he said No he would never do that. The doctor also asked him why he changed his face and appearance, and he said he didnt want to look like his dad.

And it was stupid and unsafe to dangle his baby over that ledge, but he was just showing the baby to all the fans who were asking to see his kids, its not like he had bad intentions, he was a great father apparently.

He had problems, alot of them, we all know that. But MJ was not a bad person at all, he never molested no children. His dad fucked him up at an early age. RIP MJ

Jun 22, 2007
Aug 26, 2008
Yes, if I had made the best selling album of all time, I'm sure I would molest children too. I just wouldn't be able to stand all of the money I earned.

You didn't know? Most artists end up molesting a kid each time they're certified Diamond. That's ten kids from thriller alone!

But seriously though. I wasn't saying being famous made him touch little kids. But being famous (and having a messed up childhood) has made him an extremely weird motherfucker, is all. Dude didn't molest anybody though.

Jul 1, 2004
wow ten pages?

who gives a shit.

u can sum this up with three points.

1. hes a legend his music is classic and will last forever.

2. he got fucked up in the head cuz his dad and fame at a young age. i could care less if he molested kids. i wouldnt bring mine around him but i dont care about celebs personal life thats girls shit.

3. people did everyday...pay ur respects and get over it. why do we not have a ten page topic on soldiers dying?

yall actin like some lil gossip girls
/thread.

Dec 10, 2008
i dont feel like going back to quote all this shit..but to all the comments about him bein crazy n weird...
theres a fine line between genius and insanity.

Nov 7, 2006
i dont feel like going back to quote all this shit..but to all the comments about him bein crazy n weird...
theres a fine line between genius and insanity.
yep and the mothafucka crossed it completely to insanity. i mean if you take ALL his cd's away from you lil hearts and then read the facts on this dude for the past 5 years you wouldnt be saying anything good.

Jun 9, 2007
yep and the mothafucka crossed it completely to insanity. i mean if you take ALL his cd's away from you lil hearts and then read the facts on this dude for the past 5 years you wouldnt be saying anything good.
Hey I disagree and take offense to that statement!!! The fact I'm saying he's finally dead is good enough for me.

Aug 26, 2008
If you take away all his cds, you're taking away all of him. He spent his entire life living for (and basically killed himself for) music. His music career is what shaped him into what he is. If you take away the music, he might've grown up to be a normal person. Being a shy five year old (or whatever age it was) thrown into superstardom for 40 plus years is what made him the insane weirdo he was. That, and having a crazy ass father.

No one would turn out normal given all of those circumstances.

Stop being a bunch of little assholes. The greatest entertainer anyone will ever see, just died. Stop with all this petty bullshit. Now is really not the time for that.

Nov 6, 2005
I may not agree with some of the speculations... But his music deny's boundaries. Even some of the most speculative people can admit that.

Oct 25, 2006
If you take away all his cds, you're taking away all of him. He spent his entire life living for (and basically killed himself for) music. His music career is what shaped him into what he is. If you take away the music, he might've grown up to be a normal person. Being a shy five year old (or whatever age it was) thrown into superstardom for 40 plus years is what made him the insane weirdo he was. That, and having a crazy ass father.

Stop being a bunch of little assholes. The greatest entertainer anyone will ever see, just died. Stop with all this petty bullshit. Now is really not the time for that.
Dude, my dad was a fuckin asshole too. That's no excuse for going crazy. Sure, I don't have fame, but considering his OWN career took off by his will I'd have to conclude that it was his decision, and he made hella money from it. Try living on the streets and being a crazy motherfucker, and then look at the dude sleeping with children with all the money in the world. It makes you wonder what the hell was so much worse about his life than yours.

Nov 7, 2006
how so? cause i have an opinion. i respected urs when i can easily say ur ignorant and is just saying RIP cause everyone else is etc... but nope i repesct ur opinion so i didnt but whatever. imma say it one more time. this dude was dead to me for a while a now so you wont see me mourn. but thats me

see im not saying that in his case i'm saying that in our case. if he didnt make all those amazing songs that has touched all of our hearts then we wouldnt even say RIP to this dude. all i was trying to get at is ppl are saying RIP to his music not the man without even knowing.

Dec 10, 2008
how so? cause i have an opinion. i respected urs when i can easily say ur ignorant and is just saying RIP cause everyone else is etc...
well because what i quoted from you was not an opinion. you said it was "facts". your opinion would be that you believe he molested children...mine is i dont. and that is because nothin was proven to me. do you really think you kno all about the truth in his life? nobody in any kind of spotlight is goin to have the complete truth written about them. media makes up, exaggerates, n cuts out parts of the truth to make things more interesting. and money hungry people are just as capable of lying in a lawsuit to get money. its easier for society to believe "he done it" than "he didnt" theres so much more to a person than what the public knows. i cant defend his innocense because i dont kno myself..but neither do any of you and that makes it ignorant. stick to what you know and thats his music...or not.

and fyi i was quoting something youll be hearing soon that i believe in n thought it would fit.
im done in this thread now this is not what i come here for.