RIP Michael Jackson

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 4, 2008
DUDE I have never gotten so many text messages about a motherfucker dying. half of these people I'm sure have never listened to Thriller all the way through.
Why is this on the Strange forum without an O/T?
juss sayin.

Nov 10, 2006
A serious post on the siccness?? I can't be-fucking-lieve it!!!
I know you are kidding, but,
Remember when the Strange Forum was overall more sincere than the Open Forum, and now it kind of switched. Maybe therealtechn9ne.com is making a bid.
Before it would have went something like there is a job opening to make 5 hundred a week to admin from home, for like minded individuals on a .net (network site) but now it goes,

Q: Why did Michael Jackson dangle his baby over a balcony?
A: Because he overheard his wife asking someone to drop the children off a few stories.

Nov 7, 2007
www.freewebs.com
I know you are kidding, but,
Remember when the Strange Forum was overall more sincere than the Open Forum, and now it kind of switched. Maybe therealtechn9ne.com is making a bid.
Before it would have went something like there is a job opening to make 5 hundred a week to admin from home, for like minded individuals on a .net (network site) but now it goes,

Q: Why did Michael Jackson dangle his baby over a balcony?
A: Because he overheard his wife asking someone to drop the children off a few stories.
Sounds like your a bitch.

Aug 31, 2005
honestly think that dude did horrible things to countless children so I can't say RIP, I hold him at about the same moral level as SPM, but I did enjoy his music up until History

Dec 10, 2008
so now that evan chandler has admitted he lied about bein touched by michael jackson...how do you all feel for believing such a stupid statement???