RIP Michael Jackson

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
He was? Well... it'll be released in a years time, after being edited, remixed, and overall changed by whoever is famous at the moment.

Nov 7, 2006
not meaning to disrespect cause i know what he did for not only music but entertainment as a whole. and i even own thriller and his greatest hits but in my eyes this dude died along time ago. guy just went crazy and didnt do anything to help his persona over the past 10 or so years. the same ppl on the stations crying over him were dissin a year back with his trial appearance and everything. so the amazingly talanted MJ died along time ago. a crazy white girl pedafile died yesterday. i know it sounds heartless but you know its truth.

May 2, 2007
www.wevegotthejazz.com
not meaning to disrespect cause i know what he did for not only music but entertainment as a whole. and i even own thriller and his greatest hits but in my eyes this dude died along time ago. guy just went crazy and didnt do anything to help his persona over the past 10 or so years. the same ppl on the stations crying over him were dissin a year back with his trial appearance and everything. so the amazingly talanted MJ died along time ago. a crazy white girl pedafile died yesterday. i know it sounds heartless but you know its truth.
People got mad at me on this other forum, because I told them I'm not going to say Rest In Peace to a pedophile.
Fuck That.
Rest In peace to the musician, but not the person that he's known for now.

I respect what he's brought to music, and all the influence he's been, but I can't say that I feel bad about it.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
He didn't molest them. He made love to them.
T-Shirt Hell is the shit.

My buddy wore this shirt to a club in LR one time. I didn't know dude had it on til he took his coat off, then he turns around to me and asks me to make sure nobody kicks his ass.

He also has one that says "I just returned from Neverland Ranch, and all I got was this lousy t-shirt and $25 million dollars in hush hush money."