RIP Armen

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
that's dope you got to spend time with him and hooked him up with that stuff. He seemed like the type of guy who would never forget a gesture like that...I bet he considered you one of his best friends for life. I always had the intent of going out to where he stayed to smoke some weed and drink some beers with him. I wanted to just go talk to him and lift him up a little because he always seemed to just be pissed at life and how he really got the shitty end of the stick. I think that's why he came off as abrasive to some people on here. I could always see through that "armor" knowing there was a really sensitive and kind person in there.
Yeah he was a grateful ass dude, and a generous with what he had. I got to spenda buncha time with him while he was in visa. I know he complained and was an asshole but fuck who wouldnt be with all the shit he was going through. I was just lookin at his last posts here and he pretty much said what u did. I was gonna stop by and smoke with him next week on my way to washifas too, never thought hed go this soon cuz he was a fighter. Im glad he dont gotta suffer and hes with his mom, he hella missed her.

yep, so far everyone i met in person off the Sicc has been good folks, one of the homies blessed me with a handful of ps4 games when he found out i had finally bought a console, and came thru for x-mas and hooked me up with 2 dope ass jerseys...he pretty much one of my brothas on Sicc but for sure off the Sicc

i been around for about 14-15 years, i think 10 or 11 have been official, i didnt look at my join date but i think its in 05

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
I know he would have been at Justins if he was able.
Yeah i was gonna bring hin when i came but a few months before that his legs got worse and he couldn't sit in the car for more than 30 mins at a time. He wanted to come back to visalia all the time too but couldn't do the ride. When we drove to his sisters across town and even the liq store down the street last time i was there i could tell he was in pain just doing that

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
that's dope you got to spend time with him and hooked him up with that stuff. He seemed like the type of guy who would never forget a gesture like that...I bet he considered you one of his best friends for life. I always had the intent of going out to where he stayed to smoke some weed and drink some beers with him. I wanted to just go talk to him and lift him up a little because he always seemed to just be pissed at life and how he really got the shitty end of the stick. I think that's why he came off as abrasive to some people on here. I could always see through that "armor" knowing there was a really sensitive and kind person in there.
man...this fucking with me. i remember back in the chat days and stuff fuckin around. i gave him that name legman, just fucking around and he ran with it with the leg dude from futurama lol you worded it perfectly, he was a solid good breh who just got dealt shitty hand after shitty hand and a breh can only keep that positivity up for so long before cracking. he will be missed greatly..but i know he shinning how he should be now.

fuck