RIP Armen

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
we kicked it when he lived in visalia, but i know he had lived in turlock too

i was looking through my siccness inbox, looked like we hadn't kicked it in like six years at least, so my info isn't up to date
The spot on roosevelt on the north? He had been baxk in Turlock for a few years. I went around Xmas last year and brought him a Jordan and a Curry jersey along with like 10 ps4 games cuz he had just got a system

Armen was a good ass dude that i never had a problem calling my friend. Probably put more blunts in the air with him than anyone else. Imma miss lil homie alot. Rest easy lil bro, gonna keep these trees lit for you.

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
The spot on roosevelt on the north? He had been baxk in Turlock for a few years. I went around Xmas last year and brought him a Jordan and a Curry jersey along with like 10 ps4 games cuz he had just got a system

Armen was a good ass dude that i never had a problem calling my friend. Probably put more blunts in the air with him than anyone else. Imma miss lil homie alot. Rest easy lil bro, gonna keep these trees lit for you.
that's dope you got to spend time with him and hooked him up with that stuff. He seemed like the type of guy who would never forget a gesture like that...I bet he considered you one of his best friends for life. I always had the intent of going out to where he stayed to smoke some weed and drink some beers with him. I wanted to just go talk to him and lift him up a little because he always seemed to just be pissed at life and how he really got the shitty end of the stick. I think that's why he came off as abrasive to some people on here. I could always see through that "armor" knowing there was a really sensitive and kind person in there.