RESPONSE TO THREAD "KIKI OF REAL CHANCE OF LOVE SAYING GOLDIE GOLD PUT HANDS ON HER"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
if ANYONE feel that wanna ask me anything, please leave me a message on my MySpace www.myspace.com/kikiofrealchanceoflove and I will gladly answer all your questions.

BTW that realchance show sucked(all wannn be actors and models.) I thought it was gonna be something but nah it wasnt so i didnt watch no more after the second episode. Real up there looking like Ashford from ashford and simpson(they sing solid as a rock) with that perm and extended horse mouth and Chance looking like a methed out Camron.

also who the fuck is Goldie?

The only goldies i know is the nigga from the movie and homeboy that used to rap with Too $hort.

Sep 5, 2008
damn do yall hate black girls that much that yall condone a man hitting a female
black girls that act like her? hell yes.

you trying to turn this into a race thing when its obviously a bitch thing.

No woman deserves to be beat but when you judge this bitches character by the way she portrays herself publicly then you can tell shes the type of bitch to be on some

"what the fuck you gonna do? (pokes you in your forehead) come on hit me motha fucka"

EVERYONE has seen a bitch like that, I dont give a fuck what race you are, and if you act like that then you deserve your shit wrecked. It's called karma, and this bitch just got served a 12pack of that shit.

Aug 6, 2008
GOT DAMN THIS SHIT IS GREAT!!!

i just wanted 2 have the honor of postin in this clownin ass pussy bitin thread before they put it in the classic section

lol @ all dis shit