RESPONSE TO THREAD "KIKI OF REAL CHANCE OF LOVE SAYING GOLDIE GOLD PUT HANDS ON HER"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 20, 2007
I have alot of young girls who look up to me and women who love me. My purpose of the video was not solely to put him on blast but to encourage other women and young girls that may be in a similar situation to get out of it. Since the video has been posted, Ive received numerous of messages from young girls and women telling me that theyre currently in a situation like that and my video has encourage them to get out of it.
*in jay-z voice* WE DON'T BELIEVE YOU

man hitting a woman = not the business. but don't try to say you doing it for victims of domestic violence. it's obvious you doing this to get some publicity.

maybe he was drunk and beat you up. or maybe you were running your mouth like you did on that show, making fun of her dead momma, that's some foul shit girl. there's two sides to every ass whooping.

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
i wanna know who the fuck watches chance of love anyways

*Laughs*

bounces outta thread like a nuttsacks on kiki's chin

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
*in jay-z voice* WE DON'T BELIEVE YOU

man hitting a woman = not the business. but don't try to say you doing it for victims of domestic violence. it's obvious you doing this to get some publicity.

maybe he was drunk and beat you up. or maybe you were running your mouth like you did on that show, making fun of her dead momma, that's some foul shit girl. there's two sides to every ass whooping.
true spit..

Dec 4, 2006
one of the OG's i knew used to tell me all the time..

"I'll slap a nigga like a bitch and hit a bitch like a nigga"

and that's what happened to this kiki trifling ghetto hood hoe......

if a bitch wants to act like a dude in a fight, she deserves to get served like a guy, yeah yeah it's wrong...but it's wrong for a bitch to try to fight a guy, knowing damn will she gonna get her head stomped on like a pinata and shit...

thread is comedy tho......

Apr 25, 2002
You are an attention whore, a hoochie, a hot head, gold digging, character assassinating ass bitch, with no love for a man you were with for three years, YOUR SON, and most of all, FOR YOURSELF. Please seek medical and pyschological professional advice to prevent yourself from further embarrassing moments, to provide a better future for Goldie, YOUR SON, siccness.net, and most of all, YOURSELF.