RESPONSE TO THREAD "KIKI OF REAL CHANCE OF LOVE SAYING GOLDIE GOLD PUT HANDS ON HER"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

misskiki

Attention Whore
Oct 8, 2008
if you were set for life, why would you say in your original posting that you wouldnt make a thread like this to fuck off your chances of getting money for your kid?

How am I fucking off my money? I'm making money just sitting on my ass. Quit hatin' on how Im getting it bitch. Go get some money and holla at me when your money get a lil longer.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
you got a pair of lips on you dont you, dick mouth? im repeating what YOU SAID IN THE FIRST PAGES that youre apparently too fuckign stupid to remember.

what type of grown up chicken head ass bitch sits on a gangster rap forum at 9am with a fucking kid tryna go bad on some dude? hahahahaha

i feel sorry for your life

keep talking someones gonna fuck you up real bad for your mouth and you know it thats why your talking MORE

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Me and Goldie had a wonderful Christmas together that we spent with his family
misskiki said:
The reason I was able to talk to the officer again, was because his ghetto ass mama was calling my phone saying she was gonna beat my ass if I testify and continue with the charges against her son, which was really stupid for her to do because she's only making matters worse for her son.
so it was a wonderful christmas *with his family* until you decided to be a snitch and bring the laws into the business and his mom called you personally, and you called HIS MOM NAMES ON A MESSAGE BOARD?

youre two faced as fuck

i dont even wanna get get deeper into pointing out your bullshit because its prolly gonna get you hurt..good luck tho

misskiki

Attention Whore
Oct 8, 2008
you got a pair of lips on you dont you, dick mouth? im repeating what YOU SAID IN THE FIRST PAGES that youre apparently too fuckign stupid to remember.

what type of grown up chicken head ass bitch sits on a gangster rap forum at 9am with a fucking kid tryna go bad on some dude? hahahahaha

i feel sorry for your life

keep talking someones gonna fuck you up real bad for your mouth and you know it thats why your talking MORE
What type of grown ass, dick in the booty as nigga sit on the internet and talk shit to a female over another nigga? Get money nigga! Damn, I know you probably cant wait to he get out so you can suck his dick and drink his nut. I know what the fuck I said and your obviously too dumb to understand, so let me break it down to you in a way that your little mind will be able to comprehend. Regardless of my financial status, Im not gonna stop making money, Im gonna continue making money for the rest of my life. There's no one in their right mind, rich or poor thats gonna say " I dont wanna make any more money." I know you never had the opportunity to actually smash on anyone face 2 face so you're releasing your gangsta on the internet to make you feel like the gangsta your not. You on here trying to ride for this nigga who don't give a fuck about you now and who's not gonna give a fuck about you when he get out.

Dec 6, 2005
rolando mota clowned the fuck out of this chick (i was nice enough to not say bitch) and yakuzamistress came out of nowhere seemingly, with some good points but it really didnt even help.

lol at being too broke to buy a dub sack.

i read this whole shit last night...hella drama
shoot. I really did try to. I got step my internet "thuggin" up so folks listen to me more cause some of these folks on here are the hardest muthafuckas i've ever seen type. smh

Gas One

May 24, 2006
shoot. I really did try to. I got step my internet "thuggin" up so folks listen to me more cause some of these folks on here are the hardest muthafuckas i've ever seen type. smh
lol..well it is a gangster rap forum....i feel what you sayin tho...i just think this chick..well....theres more to the story, it seems.

misskiki, youre a liar and a snitch and im not reading anything else you have to say

misskiki

Attention Whore
Oct 8, 2008
so it was a wonderful christmas *with his family* until you decided to be a snitch and bring the laws into the business and his mom called you personally, and you called HIS MOM NAMES ON A MESSAGE BOARD?

youre two faced as fuck

Lol, damn you really are a dummy. He could've stayed his ass outside my house and it could've all been avoided. The argument started in the car, he decided to follow me in the house, which lets you know that he was looking for a problem. So yep you damn right I called the police, the nigga put his hands on me and got what he deserved.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
shoot myspace will get someone shot- I have broken up at least 51 times over myspace. Had to move it over to facebook.
definitely. ive had my fair share of myspace drama. but after a while you realize thats all it is, internet drama....call it a day and seperate the computer from real life....its only there if you feed into it, the way i see it. fuck sittin on myspace trying to flirt anyway, yknow?

when something on the computer leaks over into real life....thats when something isnt right

Dec 6, 2005
definitely. ive had my fair share of myspace drama. but after a while you realize thats all it is, internet drama....call it a day and seperate the computer from real life....its only there if you feed into it, the way i see it. fuck sittin on myspace trying to flirt anyway, yknow?

when something on the computer leaks over into real life....thats when something isnt right
I don't know if you can separate the two anymore honestly. I keep up with my colleges, friends ,and family around the country and the world with facebook, its cheaper than a phone call. It just seems like myspace brings out the drama in people prone to that in real time anyway besides it turning into a gigantic meat market with 16 year olds taking booty shots in thongs hoping to land on the next SHOW or King magazine.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
WHOA! I log off for 2 days and all hell breaks loose!!!!

OK, so I believe that Goldie was drunk, and probably beat her ass. Was in unprovoked? Doubt it...This KiKi chick showed us on national TV that she don't know how to bite her tonuge. Was it justified? Probably not....drunk fools fly off the handle, and there's no calming them down.

I have a lot more to say about this, but the gallon of Rossi I drank this morning will make it take toooooo long.

PS- that rolando fool sounds like he's speakin the truth. He knows too much.

Also, I when I told my husband that it was 'KiKi' from Real Chance who got her pussy bit up, he said "shit, that bitch is fine. I woulda bit her clit off too!" That's a compliment. He made a comment a few weeks ago that Kiki and Risky were the only two fine ones on the show, but they are both hoodrat bitches.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
myspace is nigga technology of course people on there are ignorant and drama loving,has anyone stabbed this snitch bitch in the face yet?

Gas One

May 24, 2006
I don't know if you can separate the two anymore honestly. I keep up with my colleges, friends ,and family around the country and the world with facebook, its cheaper than a phone call. It just seems like myspace brings out the drama in people prone to that in real time anyway besides it turning into a gigantic meat market with 16 year olds taking booty shots in thongs hoping to land on the next SHOW or King magazine.
i guess it depends on how much you allow technology to simplify or enhance your life. and yeah, thats why i'm not on myspace much, i dont even add comments because i already know its gonna be some 'who the fuck is this bitch?' shit w my girl. its pretty much just a interactive version of gmail for me. i think the problem rolls around when people chase fame on myspace....through their looks, music, art or otherwise...theres a big dream on myspace too many people are aiming for as you said about the king magazine thing.

too many people think profile views mean something...i guess..

Dec 6, 2005
myspace is nigga technology of course people on there are ignorant and drama loving,has anyone stabbed this snitch bitch in the face yet?
Lol@nigga technology..that's why I had to leave that nigorance.
But come on with this snitch shit. She is doing him a favor putting him on blast..betcha he won't put himself in that situation again regardless of the verdict.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
whos to say what happened...secondly...why is it any of our fucking business..thirdly..this website is like 83 percent male..im willing to put a c-note that its actually more in the 90 percentile....so i dont know if a message against beating bitches in a message board that represents music that beats bitches up on song often, is gonna...matter much.

and then i mean......dude aint no superstar. thats like my girlfriend airing me out on a msg board. lmao...drama queen shit thats what it is

if it happened on myspace leave it on myspace..when you start runnin to the fuckin gangsta rap forums with that shit.....wow

this shit could just get deleted but

everybody loves raymond

place 'inetnet drama' where raymond is

Gas One

May 24, 2006
yeah but the person posting the video is more than likely biased..or on his/her djvlad shit.and im not picking sides...im just saying this type of shit dosent even need to be here

i thought this was a rap forum

not a domestic abuse support forum

people were just gonna talk shit in this thread to begin with

and all the talk about 'winning' or 'losing' a case makes it super shady