RESPONSE TO THREAD "KIKI OF REAL CHANCE OF LOVE SAYING GOLDIE GOLD PUT HANDS ON HER"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 6, 2005
Damn you guys are some cold cats!!! I know she got a mouth but what if it was your lil sister/cousin/mom/daughter that had a mouth and some nigga did that to her?? Would it be ok then? Her mouth doesn't justify him put'n hands on her. She's a pretty girl and I hope she gets it right. Good luck to you and your son Kiki.

p.s. You needa start carry'n a knife in your purse. I wish some dude would run up on me. I'd dissect his nuts and penis!!!!
I tried arguing those points half the damn thread- Did not work.

Sep 12, 2007
SCANDLESS ASS TRIV/GOING PUBLIC FOR FAME!

STAR STRUCK BITCH .You the reason Blk Wemen caint get black men. Thank God all wemen aint as planning and ploting as yo scandless skanky stanky ass.This all look and sounds like a set up. The Punk Hoe tryin to be a star off of Goldies work and bring him down. Her DADDY probable hates rap and street niggas too.WEAK ASS BRAUD YOU WILL DO ANYTHING FOR ATTENTION AND FAME!!!SAYING SHITT THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MUSIC ON SICCNESS. SAYING SHIT THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WIT YO CASE!THAT SAY IT ALL. STOP DROPPIN NAMES AND SNITCHIN.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
i'd bend her over, no doubt

but have a baby w/ her? LOL!!!!! that dude fucked up. better him than me.

Sep 5, 2008
STAR STRUCK BITCH .You the reason Blk Wemen caint get black men. Thank God all wemen aint as planning and ploting as yo scandless skanky stanky ass.This all look and sounds like a set up. The Punk Hoe tryin to be a star off of Goldies work and bring him down. Her DADDY probable hates rap and street niggas too.WEAK ASS BRAUD YOU WILL DO ANYTHING FOR ATTENTION AND FAME!!!SAYING SHITT THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MUSIC ON SICCNESS. SAYING SHIT THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WIT YO CASE!THAT SAY IT ALL. STOP DROPPIN NAMES AND SNITCHIN.
wemen? seriously.... wemen? fuck is wrong with this world