Red Dead Redemption

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
one of my mates keeps ringing and messaging me saying "lets play RED MANS GREEEED" when he came over I was like this is red dead redemption.. RED MANS GREEEEEEED

I'm about to uppercut him lol

Jun 24, 2005
The 10th survalist is going to be a bitch...collect the 1 herb 10 times, and then collect every other herb twice
It took me until after I beat the game to realize that if you hit Y (on Xbox) it brings up the info on exact details and shows what you've already collected.

For Survivalist 10, I just used a survivalist map and fast traveled to the different locations and had more than enough time to get all the herbs.

How ya'll getting $10,000+ in cash? Unless its a spoiler then dont tell me lol

Im at $4200 right now
$10,000 is total cash earned...you don't have to be be in possession of it all at once.

Also, there are some missions that net you quite a bit of dough. Sell the treasures you get and if you've been hunting your ass off, you can easily go in and sell a couple Gs worth of stuff. The only problem with that is worrying if a future mission will require certain things you may have already sold.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
theres a mission with 1000 where you can chose to keep it or give it up. also like stated hunt and capture weeds and shit. certain spots pay more for "exotic" goods. i think stuff in mexico go for better price in tall trees and such.

MTT, i dont think it counts as cheating but buy a survivalist map. it shows every plant on the radar for like 20 min. after you level high enough i think it doubles in time. just find what spot the plant grows around, go there and turn that sucker on

Dec 3, 2005
EDIT: SPOILER BELOW!!!

anybody else notice how after you beat the main storyline and youre playing as his son that when you go back to the family ranch to save the game you save it in the little kids room instead of the parents room? i just noticed that shit. at 88.8% complete, trying to knock out some shit. that achievement for killing all the buffalo at once is a bitch.

what gun am i supposed to use to kill 3 grizzly bears with one shot?

Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
Hey BaySick my bad I didn't see that online invite you sent me for some reason. I woulda joined cuz riding solo ain't as good as having someone in your posse.
But the online is also kinda ridiculous. 4 shots with a sawed-off to kill someone? Come on...