Red Dead Redemption

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 24, 2005
Ok so I'm nearing the end, and what would have been a decent ending (I guess) has turned pretty boring doing the same mundane things I did at the beginning of the game.

I thought they were fine at the beginning because it kind of was like a tutorial, but now it's just tedious and I want to hurry up and get to the end.

Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
Ok so I'm nearing the end, and what would have been a decent ending (I guess) has turned pretty boring doing the same mundane things I did at the beginning of the game.

I thought they were fine at the beginning because it kind of was like a tutorial, but now it's just tedious and I want to hurry up and get to the end.
I agree with you on that. But I guess they were just trying to...

*****SPOILER*****
Show his transition from outlaw to rancher as a father and husband. I mean, how exciting can they really make working on a farm? The end of the game was pretty boring and tedious, but I can see why they made it that way.
*****END SPOILER*****

Jun 24, 2005
I agree with you on that. But I guess they were just trying to...

*****SPOILER*****
Show his transition from outlaw to rancher as a father and husband. I mean, how exciting can they really make working on a farm? The end of the game was pretty boring and tedious, but I can see why they made it that way.
*****END SPOILER*****
Yeah I agree with you. It makes sense, but i was sitting like there, "Holy fuck is this boring:ermm:"

****SPOILER****
Then his son was a bi-polar shithead lol and I had no idea why John was so nice to almost everyone throughout the game, but was a total prick to Uncle. That didn't really make any sense to me.

Sidenote: I pistol whipped the shit out of Edgar Ross' wife, firebombed his brother, then domed his bitch ass with like six or seven shots.

****END SPOILER****

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
I just got attacked by my 1st bear, damn it felt good.

I went to capture the bounty on top of the snowy mountain in Tall Trees, killed his henchmen, hogtied him, sat him down for a second and he slid down the mountain to his death, so I could only collect the "dead" bounty. FML