Red Dead Redemption

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
Hey BaySick my bad I didn't see that online invite you sent me for some reason. I woulda joined cuz riding solo ain't as good as having someone in your posse.
But the online is also kinda ridiculous. 4 shots with a sawed-off to kill someone? Come on...
online is kinda whack didnt live up to what i thought it would be still havent beat single do you go somewhere else after messico ?

Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
online is kinda whack didnt live up to what i thought it would be still havent beat single do you go somewhere else after messico ?
Yeah it's not as addicting as COD but I still think it's alright. I hope that free DLC they're gonna drop this month will bring something fresh to the game. And yeah after Mexico you go back up north to the Blackwater area.

STICK

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2005
EDIT: SPOILER BELOW!!!

anybody else notice how after you beat the main storyline and youre playing as his son that when you go back to the family ranch to save the game you save it in the little kids room instead of the parents room? i just noticed that shit. at 88.8% complete, trying to knock out some shit. that achievement for killing all the buffalo at once is a bitch.

what gun am i supposed to use to kill 3 grizzly bears with one shot?

***POSSIBLE SPOILERS***
I thought that was kinda cool, even though Jack is an annoying little bitch.

The second I hop on my horse he's all fuckin' psycho..."WORK YA DAMN NAG!!!!"
***END SPOILERS***

Also, you don't have to kill all the buffaloes at once. I think i rode up on herd the first time and took out a few, then rode up on them again later and killed a few more, then took out the last few on my third time seeing them.

Dead eye the Buffalo rifle right in the bear's face and it'll drop his ass cold.

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
Finished my treasure and hunter and survival challenges...How the 10th hunter challenge easier than the 8th? SMH

Now gotta figure out how to shoot hats without killin lol

STICK

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2005
Finished my treasure and hunter and survival challenges...How the 10th hunter challenge easier than the 8th? SMH

Now gotta figure out how to shoot hats without killin lol
Go down to Mexico and find people wearing Sombreros. Dead Eye the far right or far left of the brim.

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
Finished the story...

I was diggin the ending

Did all the hideouts, now have to go back and try my pistol kill achievement

Is there somewhere I can use the machine gun for that achievement?

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
Rockstar Games has dated the free downloadable 'Outlaws To The End Co-Op Mission Pack' for Red Dead Redemption.

The pack will hit the Xbox Live marketplace and PlayStation Network on June 22, 2010. It includes six brand-new co-op missions and challenges. Additional trophies and achievements, as well as bonus multiplayer XP rewards will also be included.

Rockstar stated earlier today it plans to release a title update late next week to fix the game's multiplayer issues and bugs.