Red Dead Redemption

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
************SPOILERS******

so um how do you get the credits to roll i got into the red eye smoked a couple people then got lit up like i was on training day what the hell am i suppose to do now? im guessin im the younger jon marston now says im 84% completed in the stats

Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
************SPOILERS******

so um how do you get the credits to roll i got into the red eye smoked a couple people then got lit up like i was on training day what the hell am i suppose to do now? im guessin im the younger jon marston now says im 84% completed in the stats
You go to Blackwater and do the stranger mission there.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
this site has some good guides on red dead, including everything from hunting to outfits

it even has a table showing you what everything you find out in the wild (animal skin, herbs etc.) is worth in each area of the world

http://www.ireddead.com/

Nov 14, 2002
**NO SPOILERS**

I've had the opportunity to play this on both systems pretty well through the game. My PS3 shitted out on me about 50-60% through the first play-through...

Things are more different than I had expected.. One problem I had with the PS3 version was just that I didn't seem to make much money. The money is a lot easier to come by in the 360 version. Also, the poker is definitely more realistic. I spent time on PS3 playing poker, and at best I'd get a 7 pair or a high suit in the pocket. AT BEST. This might just be me though.

The 360 version seems to have a "fun" advantage over the Ps3, although there are a few (and I mean VERY few) pop-up issues.

I have to play this whole game again and I've already had more fun playing the 360 version over the PS3 version. I'd say it was because I know the in's and out's from playing it on PS3, but for some reason that I can't explain, the 360 version just seems more entertaining.

::shrug::

Mar 12, 2010
How do you find out what your stats are like what animals you have killed and which ones you need to kill and same with what bounties and shit like that?

May 19, 2005
this game has gotten way boring,i jus got to mexico and i cant bring myself to play this game fore more then 30 minutes,i thought this game was gonna be ground breaking,jus seams like a gta expansion pack,i think i might be done with rockstar games for good

Jun 24, 2005
bored last night, tried to make a human centipede on the tracks lol. pic came out bad but you can make you 6 people:

Lmao...that's awesome. What did the splatter look like when the train hit 'em???

I was a bit disappointed when I put a carriage with horses on the train tracks and it just kinda flipped it over. Was seriously thinking it would break it.