Red Dead Redemption

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Timm

Banned
Sep 16, 2008
Lmao! Gaming is Serio bidness breh. I would be pissed off too, but not so mad that I never play the game again
lmao i think imma give it another try soon, i don't have work today so imma go to my boys house and maybe play it after a couple of bowls

Sep 19, 2008
www.youtube.com
Im still lovin this game ever since I got my pre order. even though all my journal challenges are complete and Im level 50 5th legend I never can get bored of this game. So many things you can do that are impossible on any other game. Cant wait for this new dlc

May 2, 2007
www.wevegotthejazz.com
Yeah, they announced GOTY edition. I think it comes out next month. I'd wait and see what's included and shit.

For a mere $50, you'll be able to buy the GOTY Edition for PS3 and Xbox 360, which will nab you the original game plus a bevy of amazing extra content. Here's the full list, courtesy of Rockstar:

Undead Nightmare – The one-of-a-kind experience that pits John Marston against a sinister zombie outbreak, along with its Undead Overrun survival-based multiplayer mode

Legends and Killers Multiplayer Pack – Adds to the Red Dead multiplayer experience with nine additional active competitive mode map locations tailored for multiplayer action, eight playable characters from Red Dead Revolver, the devastating Tomahawk weapon and more

Liars and Cheats Multiplayer Pack – Massively expands Free Roam multiplayer with Multiplayer Poker, Liar's Dice, Horse Racing with Combat and a slew of additional Gang Hideouts and Hunting Grounds. Plus it adds the action-packed Stronghold mode to competitive multiplayer

Outlaws to the End Co-Op Mission Pack – Six explosive and epic cooperative multiplayer missions to play with 2-4 players

Myths and Mavericks Bonus Pack – Features new fan-favorite multiplayer characters and all-new multiplayer locations to battle in

You'll also get all of the original pre-order bonus content, including the Deadly Assassin outfit, Golden Guns weapon pack, and the Hunting and Trading Outfits pack, the Solomon's Folly single-player gang hideouts and challenges (available for the first time on 360).

Also, this reminds me, Myths and Mavericks is out today, and its' free.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com

For a mere $50, you'll be able to buy the GOTY Edition for PS3 and Xbox 360, which will nab you the original game plus a bevy of amazing extra content. Here's the full list, courtesy of Rockstar:

Undead Nightmare – The one-of-a-kind experience that pits John Marston against a sinister zombie outbreak, along with its Undead Overrun survival-based multiplayer mode

Legends and Killers Multiplayer Pack – Adds to the Red Dead multiplayer experience with nine additional active competitive mode map locations tailored for multiplayer action, eight playable characters from Red Dead Revolver, the devastating Tomahawk weapon and more

Liars and Cheats Multiplayer Pack – Massively expands Free Roam multiplayer with Multiplayer Poker, Liar's Dice, Horse Racing with Combat and a slew of additional Gang Hideouts and Hunting Grounds. Plus it adds the action-packed Stronghold mode to competitive multiplayer

Outlaws to the End Co-Op Mission Pack – Six explosive and epic cooperative multiplayer missions to play with 2-4 players

Myths and Mavericks Bonus Pack – Features new fan-favorite multiplayer characters and all-new multiplayer locations to battle in

You'll also get all of the original pre-order bonus content, including the Deadly Assassin outfit, Golden Guns weapon pack, and the Hunting and Trading Outfits pack, the Solomon's Folly single-player gang hideouts and challenges (available for the first time on 360).

Also, this reminds me, Myths and Mavericks is out today, and its' free.
Thats a GREAT deal for those who slept on the game and like MP.

May 2, 2007
www.wevegotthejazz.com
Also, anyone of 360 (not sure about PS3) all of the Red Dead DLCs are on sale this week. So are the GTAIV DLCs and you can get the L.A. Noire Rockstar Pass for 640 MSP (8 Dollars)

Undead Nightmare Collection -
Sale:1000 Normal:1600

Undead Nightmare Pack -
Sale:400 Normal:800

Liars And Cheats Pack -

Legends and Killers Pack -

Undead Nightmare Collection is all three of those, by the way.