Red Dead Redemption

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Then don't download it.
Thanks for stating the obvious.

You still can't complain, because it's free.
I can still complain because I paid my money for the game and it's my opinion that they closed on a weak note.

Where they left the story off was fine. I don't see how you COULD add to it.
Plenty of ways they could add to it. They can pick up with Jack and add new missions and shit like that. If they can make a zombie game spin off they can make a Jack Marston spin off.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
So you bitch and moan about Jack, and then want them to continue single player DLC with Jack?

Make up your mind, breh.
Maybe you should pay attention to the flow of the coversation and what I've previously posted. Since you've missed it let me cut and paste what I've previously said:

No.

Jack Marston is a gay and they need to make DLC that transitions from Jack and gaydom to Jack being a stonecold nut.
Does that need an in depth explanation? Make the transition from Jack being a fag to a stonecold nut/sociopath.

Pay attention.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Did you not do the Stranger quest after you take control of Jack?
I did Remember My Family and I think one more that may or may not have been required. All other missions were completed with John.

RDR is 13 on xbox live and free MP dlc would possibly push it in the top ten now. Doing so before Gears 3 drops is a smart move because Gears 3 is going to change the activity rankings on live and they would probably get pushed down to something past 15.

But still, fuck Jack Marston.