Red Dead Redemption

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
Also, has anyone completed Eva in Peril? I can't win the duel in Sepulcro, should I try disarming him instead of going for a headshot?
The game won't let you disarm him. You gotta kill him. Just aim for the head and wait until the reticule turns small and flashes white.

How do you know if it's a rare animal and not a regular one?
You'll see a red circle on your map like an enemy. Plus, the game will tell you something like "You have found Khan the legendary jaguar."

Mar 13, 2003
to win the dual.....Just wait for the red target (crosshair) to flash white then you press RT to mark with an X..........A lil hint when you get a perfect head shot the blue bar will slide up almost all the way.

heres a lil tutorial i looked up real quick if you dont understand my example, cuz im stoned right now.

Mar 24, 2006
Finally completed the survivalist and hunter challenge by getting "Khan" the Jaguar, "Lobo" the wolf and "Burmas" the bear (which took a while to find...I searched the same location 2wice and he was there the 2nd time).....Completed the Treasure challenge a minute ago but the survivalist challenge took a good minute to pass.

I've also found some beavers in the great palins area on the shores by blackwater....
i've done all the challenges up but the sharpshooter 10. how the hell did you disarm 6 people without reloading? and where did you meet more then 6 enemies together all at once? lol

the master hunter one said it gave me a horse after i finished it too....looked like the horse i had already...lol am i missing something here?

Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
i've done all the challenges up but the sharpshooter 10. how the hell did you disarm 6 people without reloading? and where did you meet more then 6 enemies together all at once? lol

the master hunter one said it gave me a horse after i finished it too....looked like the horse i had already...lol am i missing something here?
I got the sharpshooter 10 challenge by doing one of the gang hideouts. I went to Fort Mercer and used Dead Eye to disarm 6 guys.

Jun 24, 2005
I don't think I've lost a duel yet. I'm probably like 7 for 7 or some shit.

I wish I could challenge random motherfuckers to duel instead of some random dude challenging me when I'm sprinting past on my horse.

May 4, 2002
i must have a mega glitch with the outfits. now there is no tailor in black water. i talked to the dude and he was sold out of whatever he had and now he is no longer in the shop. wtf

Mar 13, 2003
97.3% done with the game...All i have left (i need to verify) is the shoot 2 hats and disarm 2 people, disarm 6 people, the complete us gang hideouts in 24 hours and im pretty sure im done.........I honestly have to say that i didnt think this game would consume so much of my time and that it would take even longer to complete, but alas no so......

Mar 13, 2003
I dont think the ending itself was weak but the missions leading up to the ending were weak....I would of liked a lil more action leading up to the ending........