Red Dead Redemption

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
haha, thanks guys. I still need to do the woman hogtied on the rail road tracks achievement. I'm about a level 7 on Multiplayer. I finally got my donkey upgraded to an anorexic horse, I swear I feel like my fat Mexican Bandito guy is gonna break him. Here's my guy so far.. until I unlock more characters.

Real chop, I actually knows someone who looks like him. Only difference is he drives a truck.

Jul 9, 2007
LOL @ fillyacup I don't know anyone with a delorean but stuff tends to magically appear on the internet even before stores can sell it. The internet its some magical shit. lol

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
10 Lasting Appeal
Online or off, there are more than enough excellent reasons to keep coming back.

told ya, this game will be played for a looong time.

gotta wait 2 more days :/

Mar 24, 2006
noobish question here....

can you still pick a copy up midnight tonight at a gamestop even if you didn't preorder it? ifso, do you have to wait inline or something until the people that did preorder it get their copies?

Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
I'm not completely sure cuz when I preordered MW2 they made sure that you already had your shit paid in full and just showed them a receipt. I haven't preordered this game, but from my scholarly research online the 24-hour Wal-Mart will have it at midnight and the lines usually aren't like the ones at GameStop so that may be your best bet if you wanna get it tonight.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
the guy told me i need to go get a reciept at like 9 then go back at 12. are they usually packed when they do this? i'm to gangster to be seen picking up a video game at 12

Jun 24, 2005
Usually at GameStop, the lines will form outside, and they'll let people in to pre-order it while they're "closed" before they open at midnight.

You'll have to get in the back of the line though.

Jun 24, 2005
fuck that shit, i'll wait until tomorrow
Haha I feel ya.

I'm coppin' it when I got off work at 1:00.

The only game I'll swoop at midnight this year is Halo: Reach probably. If I have a personal day left, I'll take it. If not, well I'll just take an unpaid day off.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i guess ill cop it, im not good at games where i can pick my own morality though, i have a bad habit of killing innocents

but i need something besides mw2 so, coppage

as a matter of fact thats pretty much all i fucking did in GTA for xbox..kill people and get in high speeds with cops..i think ive played that game for a good 10 hours and only finished two missions

also a reason i never got far in fable 2...as soon as i got a sword i started murdering everyone in the village got to about 45 murders, saved and quit lol

Mar 24, 2006
I want to try something out on this game as soon as i get it.....lasso some poor prostitute, put her on the back of my mule, ride into the nearest forest, find the nearest bear and leave er' there to see if the bear mauls her. think there is some kind of achievement for that?

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
the guy told me i need to go get a reciept at like 9 then go back at 12. are they usually packed when they do this? i'm to gangster to be seen picking up a video game at 12
I did that once, I was pushing in line shoving people out my way and was right at the front in a line of 50. Then as I was going to the counter the guy wanted to take a photo, I was like No photos