Red Dead Redemption

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2002
Yeah, ive had the game since friday and the disconnecting was an issue with such few players on. Now people are disappearing and lag is in effect. Sucks, hope they get out a patch soon. When it wasn't lagging it was awesome.

Mar 13, 2003
so far i've enjoyed this game...been on since like 10 or so and just got off a lil bit ago. I've only managed to die once so far playing this game and that was b/c i was attacked by some wolves which caught me by surprise, they also killed my horse......I've watched a movie played some poker and killed a quite a few dudes that were on "wanted" posters......I say the reviews about this game thus far have lived up to the "hype"...So far.
The multiplayer game is a trip so far i was playing with Killa Kam earlier and we sucked, we both lost to 1 dude since OC backed out/or got kicked out?!

Mar 13, 2003
I havent had any trouble at all on the multiplayer, but im sure the later in the day it gets i probably will...With that said i'll start fuckin w/multiplayer again tomorrow early afternoon..

Jun 24, 2005
Was the code emailed to you? The cashiers said it would be emailed to my Reward Zone email.

Need to know so I can return the Best Buy version and get my $$ back.
I pre-ordered in-store and I had the code in the box. Maybe the R* servers are fucked up right now and won't let me redeem it. It better let me get it later.

If you pre-ordered online and chose in-store pickup, I don't know if it would be the same way.

My Best Buy started keeping new releases in cage near the registers. I couldn't tell, but they might have separate stacks of in-store pre-orders, online pre-orders and just walk-in purchases.

I asked the chick why they were in a cage...assholes stealing of course. She actually told me something people were doing to steal. Even if you think me to be trustworthy, you shouldn't tell me how people were gettin' over on you.